Bug & possible game improvement suggestion in Codebase game mode

When you get higher scores in The Codebase, it is overlapped with the text explaining what is your high score and current score. Not game breaking thing for sure. However, this mode is one of the most boring things in the game for me personally. Why doing it for so long if you get every possible reward in the first 3 seconds? Why can’t we have End button where we would get rewards based on the current progress? I understand for some it might be interesting to break their high score over and over again, but at least give us an option?

1 Like

just a suggestion: i used weaker heroes who could get the maximum rewards in 5 seconds and get wiped in around 30 seconds, saved a lot of time

3 Likes

Try using only Bolt. It takes about 3 seconds to complete

5 Likes

Thanks guys, that is helpful - I do use it as a workaround. But the whole point of my post - shouldn’t developer rework this mode a little? It’s been a while its working like that, with very little point in doing it as designed. I understand everyone has different teams and power and all the jizz, but it needs some attention, would you agree?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney