Bugs nerfing the gaming experience

Once again it is my turn to report that I am experiencing the same degradation or nerfing of the game experience. Recently in June I was able to get a more powerful smartphone, with which I could calmly play the game, without resorting to the emulator for windows. But since the Meili Ling event came out, I have had again to repeat the failure that the rewards of the game do not load well, although the videos do load, the game restarts. To avoid losing the rewards again, I had to put the emulator back, and the result is different but just as bad: not all the videos load well, and therefore I don’t receive rewards. And I don’t know who else to turn to anymore…

1 Like

Okay that happens to me too. I have a phone pretty powerful and when i load the adds they close the tabs out i would recommend which is what works for me, maybe trying to wait it out like when the ads play and see if that works maybe see if like the rewards will come on a different device? That’s really all I have maybe contact PerBlue and see their thoughts.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney