Buzz Lightyear Refresh

It’ll be on every server. It should pop up soon if you’re not seeing it right now.

@Loutre So y’all fixed the friendship disks for Buzz with the Zurg disk getting more max HP and the Kevin one getting more shield HP but why wasn’t the BD and SP increased for the disks? :thinking:

2 Likes

En un futuro podrían incluir a personajes de la pelicula de buzz light year

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with the Buzz trial defeated 2 stages only for it to take me back to stage 1

2 Likes

That sounds like a connection issue - once the 2 are completed it should be greyed out until tomorrow

1 Like

Nice to see some bonus events for the occasion!

(just a shame that they are a strange 5 day duration, presumably to specifically end before the level cap raise next week)

EDIT: Nevermind, most of the bonus events have been removed for some reason. :frowning: :thinking:

2 Likes

It only let me do one more attack back on stage 1 and then greyed out unfortunately

weird :man_shrugging: if you put in a support ticket they might be able to reset your progress or something, it must have bugged out

2 Likes

Thanks @Loutre for bringing the Buzz update. He really needed an update!

Wow I didn’t expect this, it’s Awsome

No, I never experienced this issue

I hate when they do refreshes because it usually never makes them viable in the meta. The only one that worked was Elsa, but hers was more of a kit rework than refresh

no, her kit is same, the boosts were high (including damage, which Buzz didn’t get) and her stats are good, and PB keeps giving her reality negation. Also, Elsa has freeze synergy, Buzz has nothing.

Most refreshes were actually pretty good tbh (with exceptions)

Heck Shank went from really bad to top tank

The buzz light year trials don’t show up for me on my phone but they do on my ipad i don’t know why.

Please send a support ticket.

4 Likes

I love Buzz Lightyear ! Meoww !

You kidding me? Buzz can punch through enemy shields with his red skill, and does extra damage when teamed up with a Jasmine disc equipped Rapunzel. Plus, have you seen what his white skill can do to an enemy team?

So does this mean buzz is great now?

No, nothing much changed.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney