Buzz Lightyear Refresh

It’s still cool if buzz does better after a refresh even a little, I don’t know how off topic it is but when is any ducktales heroes getting a refresh. Or a refresh for linguini and remy. It’s noticeabley older characters or more commonly seen characters in battle.

This was a request from Disney.

5 Likes

ohhhhh I did not know that.

Man…I wish Zurg got a refresh! I love the character but he has absolutely no hp and dies usually in one hit!

1 Like

Even if it’s just a few more seconds added to his stun, it’s great to get a refresh that’s more than just stats.

No, that’s less than stats only.

Butch Lightyear wall…, please don’t redesign Buzz … If anything make an outfit. Yes you like doing new things but use creative thoughts for other projects.

There are no costumes in plans. Nothing will change.

4 Likes

He still is a weak character! A double HP and some BD don’t make him really better… he dies not the first second of a fight but in the first 3… WOW! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

éxactly lol

1 Like

That wasn’t increased, only his blue skill does a bit more damage but all other damage is still same.

Blue skill is ×4 the original value I seem
Which… uh well sounds amazing but the original value was so low it’s not all that much

Which lead us to the conclusion: was that an successful refresh? NO :joy::joy:

DwD was a successful refresh! One from many others…

Zurg deserves a refresh

1 Like

Darkwing Duck is still one of, if not the most overpowered, difficult to beat heroes in the game and probably always will be :stuck_out_tongue:

An Effective refresh, certainly, but I’m not sure I’d call it Successful :sweat_smile: refreshed heroes should be strong, but still well balanced.

Still, I don’t think that I’d count this Buzz one as a success either :frowning:

1 Like

Darkwing definitely isn’t broken though…

Anyway it was both his refresh and his red - as well as the fact invisibility has become way more viable since Cheshire became less popular

1 Like

They should have given a costume because I like the old one then the second movie’s outfit

It is, it was meant bring refreshed hero to the top since first refresh ever.

Then power creep will take care to leave them behind after few months again. But some actually successful refreshes kept these heroes even after long time in the top: Shank and DW, and it seems Syndrome will join them.

It will never happen.

2 Likes

The Buzz lightyear refresh is over

… for over a week, anyway, it’s time to close this thread? @Loutre?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney