Byleth Concept - Unlikely Concept

Byleth

Source: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Note

I’ll be using the pronouns he/him, but Byleth can be a female, too.

Description: One of the professors at the Officers Academy, wielding the Sword of the Creator (Sublime Sword of the Creator when powered up), some of The Relics of the Goddess and Sothis wielding the power to turn back time to take down his enemies.

Quote:

Role: Control

Position: Mid

Stars: :star: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Slashes his sword.

Entrance: Byleth will walk to his position.

Victory: Byleth turns his weapons into a whip, hitting the ground.

Defeat: Byleth falls on one knee.

Skills

White Skill: Relics of the Goddess.

Byleth will use one of these weapons.

This is chosen by the player.

If the battle is on auto, it will follow this cycle Failnaught - Aymr - Areadhar.

All of these weapons do Normal Damage. :fist:

Failnaught (Bow): Byleth will shoot the backmost enemy with 3 arrows dealing X damage per arrow, and stunning the enemy for 7 seconds.

Aymr (Axe): Byleth slashes the frontmost enemy dealing X damage, and silencing the enemy for 8 seconds. If the enemy is KOed by this weapon, Byleth has a 35% chance to use Aymr again and uses this skill right after if he is able to attack with Aymr again. Byleth can only repeat this skill 1 time.

Areadhar (Spear): Byleth will go to the frontmost enemy dealing X damage in a rapid succession for 7 seconds.

Green Skill: The Sword’s Whip

(Normal Damage :fist: )

Byleth turns his sword into a whip then hits the frontmost enemy dealing X damage and knocking the enemy back hit with it.

Blue Skill: Divine Pulse

The first time Byleth reaches 0 HP, he uses Divine Pulse and heals 100% of his HP. He additionally gains 250 energy after he uses this skill. This skill can only be used once per battle.

This healing can be reduced by 50% if Byleth is under level X.

Purple Skill: Sublime Sword of the Creator

In the first 10 seconds of the wave, his sword will change to the Sublime Sword of the Creator, he gains X basic damage and his attack speed will increase by 40%. Additionally, he gains 15 energy points every time he attacks an enemy with his basic attack.

Red Skill: Crest of Flames

Byleth has a 50% chance of restoring 10% of his HP when he attacks an enemy with his basic attack.

Byleth also has a 15% chance to study enemies with his basic attack that last for 4 seconds.

This chance of restoring HP has a chance to fail if he is above level X.

Stat Boosters:

+X HP
+X Armor
+X Damage to the skill Relics of the Goddess

Friendships

Byleth and Mulan

Disk: Pose and Stance

The Sword’s Whip can now stun the enemy hit by it for 2 seconds. (+2 seconds every star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Reality
+X Skill Power

Allies: Li Shang, Hector Barbossa, Captain Hook.

Byleth and Fear

Disk: Overcoming the Fear of Battle

Byleth can do 5% more damage to enemies debuffed by Byleth. (+5% every star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Damage
+X Armor

Allies: Sadness, Joy, and Goofy

Additional Notes

The Victory is from Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

The description for Byleth is long since there are many things to mention in it.

This is my second concept.

Any feedback is appreciated!

8 Likes

This is a concept, he’s not being added since it’s Unlikely.

Do you mean under level X? Because that means it’s good to not level this skill up.

Great concept!

2 Likes

I know.(ten characters)

Whoops, I’ll change it.

Love the concept!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Excellent concept! I’m always so glad to see so many Fire Emblem/Nintendo fans here

1 Like

Fire Emblem fans unite!!!

1 Like

Although I’ve never played it myself, I know enough about it to say I agree. Us fans unite!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney