C.C.C : Concept Creativity Center

… … … … …

Uh…that sounds rather…not a good idea…

5 Likes

Sorry, but yeah, I don’t like it.

1 Like

Thumper

The most savage grasshopper ravages around the battlefield and thrashes his hapless enemies who are foolish enough to defeat him.
Role: Damage
Position Front

Entrance: Thumper leaps into his position and snarls at his enemies.
Victory: Thumper eagerly jumps up and down and roars victoriously.
KO: Thumper gets knocked out. (If he promotes to Purple, he recovers himself.)
Basic: Thumper punches or claws his foe two times.

White: Pounce
Passive: While Thumper is Frenzied, all of his attacks deals True Damage. Also, he can’t be charmed.
Active: Thumper pounces at front of enemy team, knocking them back, dealing True Damage nearby and gaining 400% attack speed until he runs out of energy. If he ran out of his energy, he leaps back to his position to stay away from danger.
Green: Fierce Kick
Thumper knocks back his closest enemy so far with a staggering strong kick, which also knocks back another enemy if they are hit by them, dealing Normal Damage.
Blue: Feral Frenzy
Once per wave, when Thumper’s Max HP drops below 50%, he becomes Frenzied for the rest of the wave, gaining extra Energy whenever he evades, and also gains additional Tenacity, Armor, and has a chance to dodge incoming attacks.
The dodge chance is reduced if attacked by higher-level enemies.
Purple: Savage Fury
Thumper gains additional Basic Damage for each defeated enemy for the rest of the wave. Also, the first time in battle Thumper’s HP reaches 0, he recovers himself with the amount of HP.

Friendships:
Fearsome Pack (Scar): Scar and Thumper are looking something to eat around the City. But until then, the creeps interrupt them by invading many food markets, bakeries, and restaurants.
“Steals Health” Thumper recovers HP equals to the percentage of his damage dealt.

1 Like

Piglet
Piglet is a :star: support hero

Quote:“oh d-d-d-dear! I musn’t f-f-f-fear!”

Entrance:simply walks in

Victory:claps for his allies

Defeat:gets chased away by bees

Skills

White:blustery day

Piglet gets swept away by strong wind which knocks back enemies.

Green:neat and tidy

Piglet cleans up his allies which heals them for x amount.

Blue:piglets bravery

Piglet gets a little more courageous which increases his attack power for x seconds.

Purple:stronger wind

Piglets “blustery day” skill now heals his allies.

Friendships

Piglet/moana
Ocean bravery

Piglets “Piglets bravery” skill now gets him x amount of energy.

Piglet/genie
Wind shield

Piglets “blustery day” skill now shields him for x amount.

1 Like

Anton Ego, :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:, Control, Backline

“I don’t like food, I love it. If I don’t love it . . . I don’t swallow. I will return tomorrow night with high expectations. Pray you don’t disappoint me . . .”

Basic Attack: Instead of damaging enemies, Ego instead shields himself every few seconds.

•White, Scathing Review: Ego criticizes the frontmost enemy with a review, Scaring them for fifteen seconds, slowing them by 60% for eleven seconds, and draining 300 energy.
•Green, Wine Glass: Ego sips his glass of wine, healing himself and giving himself 20% damage reduction against Fantastic Damages for the rest of the battle.
•Blue, Critic Facade: Ego grants his allies X Armor and Reality every time he uses Scathing Review. Resets at the end of the wave.
•Purple, The Grim Eater: At the start of the battle, Ego scares all enemies for twelve seconds and afterwards, gives allies a 20% increase in Fantastic Damage output. Ego also becomes immune to status afflictions.

-Entrance: Ego walks into the battlefield l, leering towards the enemies and sipping his wine.
-Victory: Ego smiles darkly.
-KO: Ego takes a sip of wine, and in surprise, almost spits it out. He then scowls after swallowing it.

Anger, Gourmet Pizza
•+X Max HP
Scathing Review heals Ego and his allies for 5% of their Max HP. +5% per star.

Jack Sparrow, Wine Cellar
•+X Basic Damage
Green Skill triggers more often and gives Ego resistance to Normal Damage as well.

8 Likes

Give him a disk with jack! They both enjoy alcoholic drinks.

2 Likes

As you wish :mage:

When I first read that I thought it was Jack-Jack

How could I forget that Jack Sparrow exists

3 Likes

I did the same, except I initially thought Jack-Jack, then Jack Skellington (does he even have a stomach?) and then Sparrow.

1 Like

Sorry I should’ve specified.

1 Like

I have a few hero ideas

Fred
2*mid damage hero

Basic attack breath fire at nearest enemy
White attack
Mega jump
Jumps into the air and breaths fire burns for 5 seconds burn has chance to fail on enemys over -x level
Green attack
Feel the burn
Launches fire at furthest enemy and burns all that it touches
Blue
Sign spinner
Jumps into the centre of the enemy team and spins sign
Purple
My signs are on fire!
Signs now burn enemy’s

Entrance
Drops onto battlefield
Defeat
Lifts hood looking exasperated
Victory
Launches a circle of fire

Friendships
Baymax:gives team shields on white move

Woody:burn time increased

Wasabi
Mid damage
Basic attack attack with plasma blades
White
Cowering
All damage to wasabi is halved for 5 seconds chance to fail on enemies above x level
Green
Plasma slice
Deals damage to all enemies
Blue
Get that mask!
Deals damage and decreases damage by 15 percent to himself for 1 enemy’s attacks
Purple
Organised
Green and blue skills deal 10 percent more damage
Friendships
Kevin flynn
Purple skill gains 0.5 percent per disk level
Robin Hood
Increases length of time for white skill 0.5 seconds per level
Entrance cuts through background with plasma blades
Victory punches hand up(still with plasma blades)
Defeat looks at the ground and deactivates plasma blades

Honey lemon
Mid line support
Basic attack throws ball from cem purse
White
Power of positivity
Boosts all allies attack power by x amount and heals for x amount
Blue
Chemical shield
Creates shield for 7 seconds protecting herself for x amount
Blue
Sticky stubstance
Throws ball that immobilises enemies for 10 seconds
Purple
Sicker party!
Boost white and blue moves by x amount

Friendships
Ralph
Negativity is needed for positivity
Boosts power of positivity by x amount

Joy (assuming you make her)
Protective instinct
Blue skill protects the whole team

Go-go
Front/mid line damage
Basic attack Launches hand wheel at frontermost enemy
White
Lack of friction
Dashes through twice dealing x damage
Green
Speed
runs straight to the back and attack’s last enemy
Blue
Disregarding safety
runs off and rams a car into the front most enemy
Purple
Third run
runs through enemies a third time on white

Friendships
Dash
Increases damage on green skill

Anger
Increases damage on disregarding safety

2 Likes

With the addition of Goofy to the game, I’m going to attempt a few concepts for some more Mickey and Friends heroes.

Donald Duck, :star2::star2:, Tank, Midline

“Aw, phooey!”

Basic Attack: Donald carries a wooden mallet. He whallops an enemy with his mallet.

•White, Feathery Rage: Donald’s mallet snaps, leaving Donald furious. He chucks away his hammer and goes into a classic fit, shaking his fists, becoming invincible for six seconds and giving all allies 15% damage reduction for six seconds. Donald pulls out another mallet after his invincibility is over.
•Green, Mallet Frenzy: Donald jumps in the air and slams a single enemy with his hammer three times, dealing damage and blinding them for twelve seconds.
•Blue, Red-Faced Fury: Once per wave, when Donald goes to critical HP, he throws his mallet away and his face turns tomato red, and steam pours out of his ears. During this time, he jumps to the frontline, gains +150% attack speed, and he now uses his fists as basic attacks, dealing knockback to enemies as well. This skill also prevents Donald from being instantly killed. (Ex: EVE shoots her laser at Donald, dealing enough damage to one-shot him. Instead of dying, Donald remains at the minimum health for critical HP, and goes into enraged mode.)
•Purple, All The Bad Luck: Donald redirects 50% of damage dealt by active skills that hit is allies to himself, while only taking 12% of the damage he redirected. Has a chance to fail on allies above Level X.

Mickey Mouse, Sailor Mentality
•+X Max HP
Instead of taking damage from skills he absorbs with his purple skill, Donald heals for 3% of his Max HP. +3% per star.

Anger, Hammer Therapy
•+X Basic Damage
Mallet Frenzy strikes two more enemies and blinds for an extra 2 seconds. +2 per star.

Pete, :star2:, Tank, Frontline

“I’m gonna knock ya’ right into next week!”

Basic Attack: Pete punches the closest enemy.

•White, Knockout Punch:
-Passively: When Pete’s energy is full, he gains one stack of “Power” every 2.5 seconds. This caps at twelve stacks of Power.
-Active: Pete winds up his arm and slugs the closest enemy with a huge punch, dealing base damage and bonus damage for every stack of Power he had. He also stuns and knocks back the target, stunning for an extra .5 seconds and dealing further knockback for every stack of Power consumed.
•Green, Evil Guffaw: Pete shoves an enemy, knocking them back and stunning them for six seconds. Pete also laughs loudly at how easy it was to push them, healing himself for X HP.
•Blue, Local Bully: When a close enemy deals heavy damage to Pete, he pushes up his sleeves and punches them hard, dealing their original attack damage plus extra damage. If a midline/backline enemy deals heavy damage to him, Pete instead rolls a bowling ball at them, dealing X damage and lowering their Armor by X, also stunning for three seconds. Pete can use this every X seconds.
•Purple, Bigger Means Better: Pete gains extra Max HP when he deals damage over 10% of his targets Max HP. This stacks, meaning he gains more HP for 20% damage, 30%, etc.

Mickey Mouse, Wrestling Ring
•+X Armor to Tank allies per stack of Power.
Pete gains +10% improved healing and increases his Power stack cap by 1. +10%, +1 stack per star.

Sulley & Boo, Scaring Mentor
•+Skill Power
At the start of the battle, Pete’s enemies are scared for 5 seconds. +1.5 seconds per star.

Leave suggestions for different Mickey & Friends characters :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen any concepts for a Christmas carol and Disney has made 2 versions of it, so I’m going to try to make one.

Jacob Marley, a 2 star midline control hero.

“I am here to warn you, that you have yet a chance and a hope of escaping my fate.”

Entrance: Marley tosses in the safes he is chained to, before floating onto the battlefield.
(similar to when he enters the room to talk with scrooge)

Basic attack: Slashes once at enemies with one hand. Single hit. Melee Attack.

Trial: Yellow.

Defeat: his jaw breaks and comes loose, like it does at the end of his conversation with Scrooge.

Victory: laughs, similarly to the ghoul’s victory animation. Infinite animation.

White Skill Cursed Moan
Marley moans in agony until his energy runs out. During this time Marley can’t be disabled and takes 75% less damage. Enemies are also cursed and are unable to gain energy until Marley is finished.
The damage reduction has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Green Skill Burden of Wealth
Marley dodges an attack and counterattacks by swinging a safe he is chained to at the enemy, damaging and stunning them for 8 seconds.
(Normal Damage)

Blue Skill Eternal Shackles
Marley throws chains at an enemy, binding them to him for 10 seconds. While bound, that enemy loses 25% attack speed, gains any debuff Marley recurved, and takes 50% of the damage Marley receives.
(True damage)

Purple Skill Benevolent Spirit
Marley absorbs 50% of all healing and energy blocked during his “Cursed Moan”.
The effect is reduced against enemies above level X.

Friendships

Robin Hood (yellow disk)- early energy blocking
“A Warning”- whenever Marley has 500 or more energy, enemies energy gain is reduced by 3% per star.
+max hp.

Jack Skellington (teal disk)- supportive moan
“Ghostly Presence”- all enemies are scared during “cursed moan”. Allies deal 10% more damage to cursed enemies +10% damage per star.
-armor to enemies during cursed moan
-reality to enemies during cursed moan

Pls feel free to critique :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not bad @Gjmguy the white skill sounds exactly like Rafikis tho and the green skill is just a dodge but nonetheless this is pretty good👍

Mr. Big, :star2::star2::star2:, Control, Midline

Basic Attack: Mr. Big heals himself.

•White, Ice 'Em!:
-Passive: Due to his minuscule size, Mr. Big has a 75% chance to dodge attacks (this is compensated by low defenses.)
-Active: Mr. Big opens a trapdoor below the enemy with the highest Tenacity, dropping them in an icy pool. After a second, the enemy shoots up, frozen for thirteen seconds, dealing X damage and ignoring 35% of the disable length reduction provided by the target’s Tenacity.
•Green, Koslov: Mr. Big calls in a Polar Bear from his crew to barrel into the enemies at the beginning of the wave, dealing X damage and knocking them back.
•Blue, Crime Lord: Mr. Big Scares and Silences the enemy with the highest basic damage for eight seconds.
•Purple, Skunk Butt Rug: Every 3rd time Mr. Big is damaged, he gains a stack of Revenge. When Mr. Big uses Ice 'Em, he conserves 60 of his energy after using the skill and deals X bonus damage to the target per stack of Revenge.

Nick Wilde, Grammama’s Cannoli
•+X Reality
•+Y Basic Damage
Mr. Big heals himself 6% more on his basic attack per “Support” ally. +5% per star.

2 Likes

We went from honor to revenge :slight_smile:
Other than that, I like this concept. However, I was thinking that his basic could have a Polar bear attacking instead of himself, Like Barbossa with hos cannon??

2 Likes

Huh! Yeah, I screwed up there. Lemme fix that :joy: Good idea, but I wanted to see another character that heals himself rather than attacks physically.

2 Likes

image Leroy is a :star::star::star: Damage, frontline hero
Basic attack :Leroy scratches a enemy

White skill “Stronger and faster ”:Leroy Buffs himself in power and speed by X amount

Green skill “Damaging blow” : Leroy punches a enemy taking away all their defense and dealing X damage to them

Blue skill “Experiment 629”:When Leroy is almost KO’ED he gets determined to continue fighting this gives him defense 30% health left this increases armor and tenacity

Purple skill “Final Destination”:After Leroy uses “Damaging Blow” he punches another enemy stunning them for 3 seconds

Friendships
Leroy-Hades “Hating their enemies forever”: Leroy’s “Experiment 629” skill now gives him Defense and it buffs his damage so Defensive and Offensive

Leroy-Scar “Taking over the world!”: Leroy’s Basic attack does X amount of damage now

1 Like

Almost forgot about this thread :joy:

Leroy, Experiment 629, “Spiderhog” - Review

1. Introduction :checkered_flag:
    •Hit return before adding the tooltip for the hero, to avoid a bunch of the words sticking out of the photo’s side.
    •Work on grammar and spacing. Some of the spacing is pretty messy.

2. Hero Info :open_book:
    •Frontline Damage works.
    •No quote.

3. Skillset :toolbox:
    •Basic Attack is fine.
    •White skill doesn’t make sense. List if it’s a Basic Damage or Skill Power buff, rather than just saying “Power”. Speed buffs are always a percentage, not represented by a variable like “X”.
    •Green is OP. Removing all Armor and Reality permanently is too powerful, then dealing damage. Pretty much a counter to all high-defense heroes, and thus, too op to be a skill.
    •For the blue, Actually list what percentage/HP level he has to fall under to activate it. Also list whether it gives him Armor, Reality, Max HP, Tenacity, the list goes on and on. I personally think an Armor and Tenacity boost is fitting for this skill, but it’s your concept.
    •If the Purple skill recycles the animation for his green skill, it’s technically okay for his purple.
    •Work on skill names. Skill names aren’t necessarily my forté myself, but I’m sure I could come up with something better than the likes of “He’s Stronger Than Stitch.”

4. Disks :cd:
    •Hades Disk, for one, has a very long and cheesy name. Two, add the variable of the disk that increases with star count.
    •Scar Disk is invalid. It doesn’t list the function that the stars increase, and it just lists bonus damage for his basic. Just make it add Basic Damage.

5. Grading/Notes :memo:
    Concept Rubric
    Introduction = 20%
    Hero Info = 20%
    Skillset & Disks: 50%
    Grammar/Misc./Difficulty to Read = 10%
    Concept Grade
    Introduction: 10/20
    Hero Info: 9/20
    Skillset/Disks: 18/50
    Misc./Difficulty to Read/Grammar: 2/10

Final Grade: 39%

5 Likes

I agree Leroy should be added at some point.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney