C.C.C : Concept Creativity Center

With the switching over of myself from @The_Ambassador to this shiny new one I’m using right now. This is basically a new continuation of the Hero Creativity Forum, which I had made on my previous account, so I’ve made a new one just so I get notifications of activity on THIS post. So, without further ado, let the concepts begin :grin:

5 Likes

You know you could set your previous post to watching if you want too :wink:

2 Likes

Prince Adam (Beast)

A prince that use his course in benefits of the team sacrificing for them if is necessary

Control backline (as prince), front tank (as Beast)

White skill: Curse Rose
When Adam has full filled his energy bar he jumps to the front and turn in Beast, he will stay in that form as long as he have energy to consume.

As Beast he gains “x” amount of health and gains +25% more energy for any resource.

Green skill: Presence
As Adam, he will charm occasionally the 2 most front enemies and stun the furness enemie.

As Beast he will scare the 2 most front enemies and stun the furness enemie.

This ability will last for 5 seconds and can fail with enemies above level “x”

Blue skill: Golden Heart
As Adam he will cure himself and the most damaged ally for “x” amount.

As Beast he will redirect 25% damage received to the weakest ally to him, this effect can fail with enemies above level “y”

Purple skill: Last breath
If he dies as prince, Adam will grant invencibility to 2 random allies

If he dies as Beast, he will inflict “x” fantastic damage and scare for 5 seconds.

(If it’s added)
Orange skill: True love
Adam in any form is inmune to charm and stuns that don’t come from Belle. This ability can fail with effects that come from enemies above level “X”

Friendships:
Gaston (Good hunting)
Story: Belle was kidnapped by the creeps and Adam can’t rescue her by himself, while the other heroes are busy dealing with a giant Moma robot, he don’t have a choice to ask for help to Gaston, as the story progress they decided to put aside their differences by a common good: keep Belle safe as long as their are stuck in the city.

“prolong the time as Beast and gains more energy”
*disk level: more health white he is Beast
*star level: Adam gains more energy and can store more energy

Belle (Inert Beauty)
Story: With the constant fighting against the creeps, Adam is having trouble keeping his human form, even transforming when isn’t necessary, increasing his worries about getting stuck forever in the form of a beast. So in a attempt to help him Belle try to show him with the example of Ralp, Jack Skellington and other heroes (Quasimodo for example) that the outside isn’t what matters, what matters is the person you are inside and that she will love him doesn’t matter how he looks.

“Grants change to revive”
*Disk level: more health as prince
*star power: Grants “x%” change to revive at 50% health one per wave when activate “Last breath”

I’m still working on this but i hope you enjoy this concept (it’s the first one i made).
Side note : English is not my main language so sorry for the grammatical errors.

1 Like
  1. According to Disney lore, Adam has no control whether he is in his human form or Beast form, so unfortunately, that kind of invalidates the concept. But good creativity!
  2. “If he has energy to consume . . .” I know that English isn’t your first language, but that technically means that he’d only stay a Beast for like 1 second, because heroes immediately start gaining energy after their active . . .
  3. Skills can’t be target specific to an individual hero, so I wouldn’t make him only vulnerable to status conditions coming from Belle. That’d be like saying that Zurg deals 100% more damage to Buzz, or Sally healing an enemy Jack rather than damaging him.
  4. I definitely wouldn’t give him a friendship with Gaston. I know that most friendships in the game aren’t realistic, but Beast was basically the one who indirectly killed Gaston. So, the chances of those two putting that behind them are pretty small.

Overall, you did very well for your first concept and very well on English! Keep it up.

I Know he can’t do that but if (spoilers alert) Elsa powers don’t work properly in the city as it’s explained during the Olaf friendship, so… This will happen to another character too? From that point i started the concept and i wanted to make him unique so he can stand from the rest.

For that point i mean that the transformation will start when he gets a full bar energy and he will star consuming that energy from that point until he don’t have anymore energy.

This situation is hypothetical, like if the orange ability will have something special that come from there, the normal base one (white, green, blue and purple) are still based to the current lineup.

For this point i based of the fact that some villains have friendship with their respective heroes, like for mentioning Buzz and Zurg or Jack Sparrow and Barbosa. I make that one for explaining why they are working together in the city, because as long as i know we haven’t received a explanation of why they are working together from the campaign so giving a explanation during a friendship campaign at least for me was a good choice.

In general thanks for your feedback, i will consider this points for further concepts.

1 Like

Zurg was never REALLY Buzz’s enemy, he was only like the enemy written for him. In a way it’s like calling Felix and Ralph enemies.

And Barbossa is the Villain in the first Pirates of the Caribbean film, but kind of an ally in At World’s End, On Stranger Tides and Salazar’s Revenge/Dead Men Tell No Tales

Also notice how Hercules and Hades don’t have a friendship mission?

1 Like

Uhm… may I take here my 2 concepts from the other topic?

Ancestor Fa, :medal_military: :medal_military:, Support

Basic Attack: Sends a cloud of blue mist at the target, damaging them.

•White, Hear Our Plea:
-Passive: Every 3rd basic attack, Fa hits an ally with a blue mist cloud, healing them for X and giving them 150.
-Active: Several of Mulan’s ancestors fly through the enemies while arguing, stunning all enemies for 5 seconds.
•Green, Ghostly Presence: Fa damages and drains 200 energy from an enemy.
•Blue, Spirit of Fortitude: A shimmering 2D image of a silver dragon appears above Fa’s head for a second, calling the spirits to protect allies. This shields Fa and his two weakest allies for nine seconds.
•Purple, Mystic Enchantments: Fa now heals allies with every 2nd basic attack. His support shot now splashed onto other allies for half of the original health and energy, and makes allies who are under 33% HP invincible for three seconds.

Miguel, Family Tree

Genie, 10,000 Years

@Phal Of course! Be my guest!

1 Like

Here are my 2 old concepts:

GRIFF JONES (from Bunk’D)

Griff is a :star::star: frontline damage character
“What’s up, cell mates? I got this. You missed this key when you frisked me, rookie. There you go. Oh, and, uh, here’s your wallet! You’ve gotta retake that license picture. Yikes!”
Entrance: Griff walks into the battlefield. When he arrives in frontline, he takes on a bracelet.
Basic attack: Griff punches repeatedly close enemies
Victory: Griff takes a pair of handcuffs and let them fall to the ground (like Mike’s microphone)
K.O.: Griff takes the handcuffs, but he wrongly handcuffs himself, laughing embarrassed
Skills
White - Free!: Griff flips a key, dealing X damage to all enemies and healing the weakest ally for 50% of the total damage dealt by this ability. “Free!” deals 30% more damage at every successive trigger, stockable up to 5 times (This doesn’t reset at the end of a wave) (Normal Damage)
Green - Takedown: Griff “borrows” a motorcycle and drives it through enemies, dealing X damage to each. The furthest enemy also takes damage equal to 20% of his max HP. Griff is invincible while riding a motorcycle, and heals himself for 50% of the total damage dealt by this ability (Normal Damage)
Blue - The toughest: Griff takes 75% less damage. Effect is reduced against enemies higher than level X*
Purple - Hard Life: Griff gains X skill power and X basic attack
Disks:
Griff/Shank: Christmas gift
-“Free!” heals X HP to all allies
-“Free!” Freezes enemies for 1,4×S seconds
Griff/Quorra: Dj Griff
-X more skill power
-X more basic damage
-Griff shares 7%×S of his skill power and basic damage with all allies

*don’t say this is too much, please, he’s supposed to have really low HP. Also this doesn’t include real damage.

GLADSTONE GANDER

Gladstone is a :star: backline support character
“I am the best at getting something for nothing!”
Entrance: Gladstone walks into the battle, then he picks a four-leaf clover from the ground
Basic attack: instead of having basic attacks, Gladstone receives money prizes equal to his basic damage. He can stock up to X money.
Victory: Gladstone lies on a deckchair
K.O.: Gladstone yells at the sky
Skills
White - Lucky Day: Gladstone removes a leaf from his clover, healing the whole team for HP equal to the amount of money stocked (stocking resets at each use), and applying “luck” to all allies for 7 seconds. Lucky allies take 30% less damage and have 50% probability to avoid disables and debuffs. If “Luck” is applied on already Lucky allies, they will instead turn invincible for the duration of the 2nd Luck.
Green - Shiny!: Gladstone finds a diamond and raises it, blinding all enemies and dealing X damage per second for 6 seconds. This ability will also deal damage equal to 8% of the targets’ max HP for every support character in Gladstone’s team, including him (to make up for the lacking of damage, having more than 1 support).
Blue - Under a Good Star: When an ally crits, Gladstone gives him 500 energy and applies “Luck” on him for 7 seconds. This can happen once every 10 seconds. This ability has a chance to fail on allies higher than level X.
Purple - Share the Luck: Lucky allies can’t receive critical hits, and gain 50% of Gladstone’s basic damage and skill power for the duration of “Luck” (Darkwing’s green skill will still trigger if he receives a hit which was supposed to crit while Lucky). Effect is reduced on allies higher than level X
Disks:
Gladstone/Flynn: Luck Algorithm
-Whenever “Luck” is applied on an ally, he receives X reality until the end of the wave
-If an ally is K.O.ed while Lucky, he will fight for 2×S more seconds
Gladstone/Hercules: Favor of the Gods
-X more basic damage to allies
-The whole team will deal 30%×S more damage to enemy tanks

1 Like

I know he seems like a knockoff Hiro, but I tried my best.

Yama, :medal_military::medal_military::medal_military:, Damage/Tank

”Who is next!? Who has the guts to step into the ring, with Little Yama!”

Basic Attack: Yama controls Little Yama to do his basic attacks. He presses buttons, making Little Yama hit enemies with his hand blade.

•White, Weaponry:
-Passive: At the start of the battle, Little Yama jumps onscreen to fight the enemies. Yama sits at the backline (he would be the farthest back hero in the roster, second only to Megara.) Yama absorbs 33% of Damage that Little Yama takes, and if Little Yama dies, Yama goes down too. They also have an energy link system. Little Yama has a 50% energy share with Yama (if Yama gains 100 energy, L. Yama gains 50.) When L. Yama’s energy bar fills up, he activates a mini-White Skill, where he increases his chance to crit.
-Active: Little Yama unsheathes his grabber and saw to show the enemies, Scaring close enemies for six seconds and making him gain X Armor for the rest of the wave.
•Green, Comeback: L. Yama dodges an attack and counters it by smashing an enemy with his grabber, dealing damage and knocking them back.
•Blue, Rogue Controller: If Yama himself is KO’d before L. Yama is KO’d, Little Yama will die in twelve seconds. In this time, he gains +300% attack speed, +100% chance to crit, and damage reduction.
•Purple, Reigning Champion: Every time Little Yama crits against an enemy, Yama gains a stack of Victory (represented by a small golden trophy icon.) When Yama uses his white skill, he loses his stacks and Little Yama becomes invincible for 1.5 seconds and gains X Skill Power for every stack of Victory Yama has.

-Entrance: Yama comes in, laughing at the opponent.
-Victory: Yama laughs loudly and grabs a fistful of cash, then gestures around him, as if to say, “Who is next?! Who dares to step in the ring . . .”
-KO (If L. Yama is defeated first): The final hit against L. Yama knocks him flying back to Yama, broken into pieces and limbs. Yama picks him up, horrified, as if he is saying, “What!? This is not possible!”
-KO (If he is defeated first): Yama looks down at his controller, rapidly spamming buttons, trying but failing to regain control of the bot. He then throws it away in anger.

Doofenshmirtz, Efficient Designs

Dash, Video Game Tutorial

What do y’all think? Any suggestions for future concepts? I’m thinking of redoing my original Jafar concept and making a few more Aladdin concepts in celebration of the new live-action remake (which I saw a few days ago. Best live-action remake Disney has yet made.)

1 Like

Thanks to Coward Whisperer for helping me with this!

Pete

Pete is a 1 star frontline tank.

Basic Attack- Pete swings a moneybag at the nearest enemy. Hits twice, melee attack.

Entrance- Pete walks in counting his money, then he looks up and sees the enemies and stuffs it in his pocket. He then slings the moneybag for basic attack over his shoulder.

Victory- Pete picks a coin up off the ground and continuously flips it. Infinite victory animation.

Defeat- Pete closes his eyes and falls backwards, dropping the moneybag.

White Skill- Belly Drum
Pete heals himself and grants himself armor and reality. His armor and reality cap out at X.

Green Skill- Toxic Puff
Pete smokes his cigar and blows a cloud of smoke at enemies, dealing them damage over time and blinding them for 7 seconds.
(Fantastic Damage)

Blue Skill- Sucker Punch
When an enemy in range is about to use a skill, Pete slugs them with a heavy punch, dealing damage and stunning them for 1 second. This will always interrupt the enemy skill. Pete can only use this skill once every 10 seconds.(Normal Damage)

Purple skill- Every last Penny
If Pete uses Belly Drum and cannot be healed for the full amount due to hitting his max hp, he will instead damage the nearest enemy for every point that wasn’t healed. The damage is reduced against enemies above level X.
(True Damage)

Friendships
Mickey Mouse
Toll Fee: Whenever an enemy is healed, Pete heals for 5% of that amount +5% per additional star.
+max hp.

Hades
Deal with a Devil: The first time Pete’s hp is reduced to 0, he uses Belly Drum to revive. After reviving, Pete’s healing is reduced by 25% -5% healing reduced per additional star.
+basic damage after reviving
+skill power after reviving

6 Likes

The ambassador asked me to move it over here, not spamming.

2 Likes

New concepts to celebrate the live-action remakes of Aladdin and The Lion King!

Simba, :medal_military:, Tank

Basic Attack: Simba attacks with his claws.

•White, King of Pride Rock: Simba roars to the sky, stunning all enemies for six seconds and buffing Simba’s attack speed by 25%, Armor, and Reality for the rest of the battle. This stacks four times. When used over 4 times, Simba’s roar instead stuns enemies for six seconds and makes Simba invincible for ten seconds.
•Green, Pouncing Lesson: Simba backs up and pounces on an enemy, stunning them for eight seconds and dealing Fantastic Damage.
•Blue, King’s Strength: Simba becomes immune to all enemy damage buffs (Examples: Elsa’s Purple skill, Zurg’s Rex Disk, EVE’s Purple). Has a chance to fail against enemies above Level 21.
•Purple, Circle of Life: Simba shields himself for X HP when any ally is healed.

Robin Hood, Goodhearted Leader

Kuzco, Servants?

Timon & Pumbaa, :medal_military: :medal_military:, Tank.

”Maybe he’ll be on our side!”
“Ha! That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! Maybe he’ll be on our —Wait. I got it! What if he’s on our side?”

Basic Attack: Pumbaa headbutts a nearby enemy.

•White, What A Gas: Pumbaa farts, causing a cloud to come over the enemies. This deals Fantastic Damage over 10 seconds and slows them. This deals more damage and slows longer the closer enemies are to Pumbaa.
•Green, Buzzard Chase: At the start of the battle, Timon & Pumbaa ram into the enemies, dealing Fantastic Damage and Scaring them for eight seconds.
•Blue, Gooey Grub: Timon & Pumbaa eat a handful of grubs, healing them for X.
•Purple, Hakuna Matata: Timon & Pumbaa reduce disable and debuff timers by 50%, meaning that if someone stuns them for 10 seconds, they are stunned for 5. In addition, when Timon & Pumbaa reduce a status condition, they heal for X HP.

-Entrance: Walks until the battlefield laughing until G0.
-Victory: Timon & Pumbaa perform their iconic dance, Pumbaa with an apple in his mouth and Timon dancing on the side in a skirt and lei.
-Pumbaa: Pumbaa falls over on his back, accidentally falling on Timon. Stars fly over Pumbaa’s head with Timon’s arms and legs comically flairing everywhere.

Simba, It Means No Worries
•Minor Bonus: +X Max HP
•Disk Ability: Timon & Pumbaa now are immune to disables/debuffs, and also gain Armor for 10 seconds when they are disabled. +150 Starting Energy per star.

Yax, Problem Free Philosophy
•Minor Bonus: +X Armor.
•Disk Ability: +25% Attack Speed (I ran out of ideas . . .)

Jafar, :medal_military::medal_military::medal_military:, Tank.

If you will not bow before a Sultan . . . Then you will cower before a sorcerer!”

Basic Attack: Sends a bolt of red magic from his staff at an enemy.

•White, A Snake, Am I?: Jafar becomes a giant cobra for seventeen seconds, breathing fire for his basic attack. While in his cobra form, Jafar gains a massive Armor and Reality buff, but can not activate skills. When Jafar reverts to his basic form, he is slowed by 50% for 3 seconds. If Jafar uses his white skill again while he is currently in his cobra form, he heals himself for X HP and adds an extra eleven seconds to his cobra form.
•Green, Explosive Curse: Jafar swings his staff, Cursing an enemy for twelve seconds and deals them Normal Damage.
•Blue, Desperate Measures: Jafar uses his snake staff to hypnotize the closest enemy, Charming them for ten seconds.
•Purple, Royal Vizier: Jafar becomes immune to negative status effects and gains X Skill Power when he crits against an enemy.

Maleficent, Dark Intentions

Genie, :medal_military::medal_military::medal_military:, (This Genie is not an actual suggestion for the game. He’s meant to look really op.)

”The ever-impressive! The long contained! Often imitated! But never, duplicated-duplicated-duplicated! Genie . . . Of the laaamp!”

Basic Attack: Genie zaps an enemy with blue magic.

•White, Phenomenal Cosmic Power: Genie becomes larger, pinkish-red, and shows off his mighty powers, making himself invincible for ten seconds, and granting allies a shield equal to a percentage over their Basic Damage.
•Green, Itty Bitty Living Space: At the start of the battle, Genie’s lamp sits in his position. Genie awakens, performing this gif:
When he says “OI!!!”, all enemies are stunned for five seconds, and he constantly regenerates 5% of his health every second for the next twenty seconds.
•Blue, Can Your Friends Do This: Genie shows off a trick, juggling duplicates off his head, stunning three random enemies and granting Genie’s allies under 50% HP a 75% attack speed increase for seven seconds.
•Purple, Friend Like Me: At the start of the wave, the player chooses an ally to inflict “Master” on (represented by a lamp icon. This can be changed by dragging Genie’s icon to another allies icon at the bottom of the screen. Can only be changed every fifteen seconds.) The ally with “Master” has a 50% chance to inflict Charm, Freeze, Stunning, or Fire Damage for five seconds on an enemy when that enemy crits against them.

1 Like

This is what we all need. Will Smith Genie deserves his own, separate character in the game. I cannot wait. :+1:

2 Likes

Why are they all Tanks?

3 Likes

Huh . . . Guess that slipped my mind.

1 Like

Ares

Ares, the God of War, loves to fight and win several battles against his foes, such as his sister, Athena. He excels on putting the pressure on his enemies with sheer force.
“You and what army? Some pack of chess-playing Athenian eggheads? Ha!”
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Blue

Entrance: Ares arrives via his dog chariot and exits to his position, then draws his sword.
Victory: Ares laughs boastfully.
Defeat: Ares furiously throws his sword, and sits down in shame.

White: Dogs of War
Ares summons his dogs to ferociously stampede through enemy team, dealing True Damage twice, dispelling Shield and Invisibility, and Scaring them for seconds.
These effects have a chance to fail against enemies above higher level.
Green: Aggressive Morale
Ares motivates his team to Silence his enemies, increasing their attack speed for seconds.
The Silence has a chance to fail against enemies above higher level.
Blue: Armageddon Shot
Ares fires the Armageddon Bow at the enemy with the highest Skill Power, which deals Fantastic Damage, dispels Shield, ignores Invisibility, and can’t be Evaded.
These effects is reduced, and this attack will redirects the percentage of damage dealt to their HP to Shield instead against enemies above higher level.
Purple: Warmonger
When any unit is KO’d, Ares gains additional Basic Damage and Skill Power for the rest of the wave. These bonuses can gain up to the maximum amount of them.

Costume:
Stealth Armor: In preparation to destroy Athens with the Armageddon Bow, Ares wore his black armor, which provides camouflage in night.

Friendships:
Tough Women Does (Calhoun) Ares is starting to like Calhoun because she got spunk with a sense of violence. He will enjoy fighting alongside with her.
“Aggressive Morale” increases Damage Normal Crits: Aggressive Morale now increase Normal Crits to all Damage allies for seconds.

3 Likes

I like it, but switch his blue skill with his purple skill and make his white skill dispel more than invisibility. Maybe make it also reduce the time of basic damage buffs and attack speed buffs(making it remove them altogether would devastate heroes like calhoun and darkwing duck).

Randall, :medal_military::medal_military::medal_military:, Control

”I’m in the zone today, Sullivan! (Forgot this part), gonna put up some BIG numbers.”

•White, Scream Extractor: Randall’s scream extractor lowers down and activates on the farthest enemy, Scaring them for fifteen seconds, stunning them for seven seconds, and draining 750 energy, giving it to Randall.
•Green, Stealthy Scarer: Before an enemy can crit against him, Randall turns invisible for seven seconds and deals damage to the offender, also knocking them back.
•Blue, Camouflage Chaos: Instead of becoming invisible, Randall has a 50% chance to rechange his skin to a pattern, like red stripes or polka dots. This buffs his attack speed and basic damage.
•Purple, Scare Record: Randall does 1% more damage to enemies every time any hero damages a Scared or Stunned enemy.

Scar, Fear Is Key
•+X Health healed when damaging a Scared enemy.
Randall heals 1% of his HP per second when any enemy is Scared. This does not stack if more than one enemy is Scared. +1% per star.

4 Likes

I’d like to see a young Simba where his skills allow him to become adult Simba.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney