Calhoun's red skill

I heard that Calhoun deals insane amount of damage to invasion bosses due to her red skill, which deals bonus damage equal to the target’s armor and has no damage cap.
My concern is that she might get nerfed after investing lots of time and cost in her.
Will she possibly get nerfed by getting the cap of maximum damage she can deal with the red skill just like Gizmoduck?

But she has a level cap, and red skills don’t scale with Invasion Power-Ups

3 Likes

The powerups dont affect red skill. Its a level dependent skill…So it wont work all the time

3 Likes

Is that really true?
I saw a picture in which Calhoun dealt 1.77B damage against invasion boss, but if the boss’s level had been below 190 (current level cap), it hadn’t had that much HP. This means the boss in the picture was more than 190 level and Calhoun’s red skill didn’t fail against it.
The picture I saw is on this tweet below

It has chance to fail…
Sometimes it will work sometimes it wont
So That Photo is of when it worked maybe :man_shrugging:

I have a mate who uses calhoun in blue invasion sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt…
Bcoz The Skill include have a chance to fail against

Yeah, maybe. But as the level gap between boss and red skill get bigger, the chance of failure increases, so I don’t think it was just luck. It’s like successfully applying Lv.1 buff on Lv.100 allies many times during the combat.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney