Campaign Bosses Idea

Before you can say, “But we got Invasion!”. Yes, I know, but did you know that, according to players of this game, to make things more interesting, there should be Boss Battles? Well, yes, Invasion is in definite need of different Bosses than just Mama Bots themselves(and there are topics that support this idea), but what about the Campaign? I’ll put this in detail:

On the 7th level of each Chapter(with the exception of Chapter 1), there would be a boss fight. Each third wave of that 7th level will include a Campaign Boss. Here’s an example(and I have made the Line Location up):

Jungle Line Boss, Count Toxivine

It seems as if one of Bushroot’s plants has gone haywire into the City and escaped to the Jungle Line, according to Darkwing Duck’s City reports. For some unknown reason, Creeps have found this plant and decided to corrupt it to their side. Now, as a poisonous Creep plant, it specializes in Splash Damage that may cause health drain and it’s vines can stun opponents. It may even call upon Plant-themed or normal Creeps.

What do you think? Should Campaign Bosses be a reality or un-reality? You decide.

I also want to see your creative Campaign Boss ideas too.

15 Likes

Hmmm how would this work? The Boss is in the 7th level fight already, like in the third wave? Or after we beat all three waves, we then fight the Boss? But it seems interesting!

3 Likes

Dat drawing is bomb. And dis idea does sound interesting.

4 Likes

Whoops I forgot to mention that idea:

To make things less hard(and possibly stressful), a Campaign Boss would be fought at the third and final wave.

2 Likes

It can become a reality and a positive little bonus feature you got there.
I thought about something like this as well not long ago but wasn’t exactly like yours: to make giant bosses random encounters with a small chance in the campaign. Basicly like a bonus wave for more drops. Unfortunately would not work because we got the raid mechanic and synchronizing it could be a problem.

Anywho, yours work perfectly and it’s a very traditional and satisfaction way to introduce bosses. I would love to see getting an approval.
I also like the drawing.

3 Likes

This seems like an interesting idea, maybe I’ll try to make one sometime

1 Like

I think it might be a little too late for that to be established, because most players have all the campaigns 3 starred to where they can raid. If that were to be made, most of the bossses in the early campaign chapters would very rarely get fought.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I doubt if it will make it into the game. However I think it’s an awesome idea. And I give you a big thumbs up for your creativity. I also gave you :heart: # 10 & you should get a badge for that!

Keep up the great work.

:crown:
:angel:

PS I really like the picture!

2 Likes

Not that the idea isn’t interesting, but I cannot quite understand why this could not just be an invasion boss??

Nice pucture though!

1 Like

Since PB will likely not add bosses like these into Invasion (as in random boss encounters available to your entire guild and auto-balanced to each player’s level, I would love this.
So many possibilities. They could go almost anywhere with this.
Would be so much better than Mama Bot Repeated Repeated, Boss Fights Boss Fights.

1 Like

I have mentioned that I have supported the idea of Invasion having more unique and different bosses, and not just the Campaign itself. The main focus here is the Campaign(in which yes, it may not happen, but it’s a what if idea), and I do agree with this being an Invasion boss too. Thing is, as shown on the drawing, I’m just designing Campaign bosses with the theme of a chapter.

On the other hand, Bosses will reappear rarely after being defeated in a certain chapter(when the 7th Level gets infected, that Boss will appear again, and if not, it doesn’t appear), and it will then result in having a role as an Invasion Boss.

1 Like

Chernabog should be the final boss

Well Chernabog is not the main Villain

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney