Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or does the disk only benefit Ursula?

Shouldn’t Tia and Wall-e have more energy at the beginning of the wave because of Tia disk on Ursula? Or does the disk only grant Ursula more energy if she is paired with other control heroes? :thinking:

I think it grants Ursula starting enrgy per control ally if thar makes sense.

2 Likes

It only benefits Ursula, as the Energy-Start-Spread is already done by WALL-E…

2 Likes

Anyway, yes that disk is for URSULA and not TIA DALMA, but 80 energy doesn’t seem that much in my perspective (I think heroes need way more energy to use their white skills)

When Ursula’s Tia Dalma Disc is maxed out, she gets 200 Starting Energy for every Control Ally, so a team full of Control Heroes will grant her 800 Energy.

Assuming WALL-E is in the team, he grants the Team 120 energy so over-all, she gets 920 Energy.

A few attacks more and she’ll use her White Skill, Hexing the enemies and stunning them.

2 Likes

They need 1000 of energy for using white skill

@Love_Nature the disc benefits only Ursula. It has a greater effect for every ‘control’ hero you have in your team. So what you are seeing in your second screenshot is Ursula starting with whatever energy she is getting from Wall-e’s disc, plus an extra 160 (80 from Tia Dalma and 80 from Wall-e).

1 Like

At the start of the second screenshot:

Ursula’s Tia Dalma Disc Equipped - gives +80 Starting Energy at the First Wave of Combat.

WALL-E’s Purple Disc ----------------------------------------------------------- +120
2 Control Allies -------------------------------------------------------------------- +160

Over-all Starting Energy -------------------------------------------------------- +280

Ursula (tia) disk also count ursula herself for the bonus. In a team with 5 control heroes ursula with maxed 5stars disk will start with full bar, if this team also include walle(flynn) she will start with 1120 energy :wink:

1 Like

Woah, I did not know that, as it said:

“Additional Starting Energy at the First Wave of Combat for every Control Ally”

I thought it didn’t include her.

Oh ok. Thx for the info. So I was right. 80 energy is too little

Thanks for all the info guys now I understand how the disk works

1 Like

Hmm do you really want Ursula’s white to activate to early in the arena…? Hmm

Well, it is useful for Arena, as it prevents the activation of Annoying White Skills, like Moana’s, for example.

It is a useful skill but I think the point Champion David was making that in the arena when it is locked to auto, if you go in with Ursula’s bar too full it will trigger very quickly and the effect will wear off before your opponent’s bars have filled up.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney