Can invasion be made less automation friendly?

That’s makes me laugh so much

Such kind of players are jealous from other players success

Get correct team and you’ll never struggle again

jealous from good invasion players

Doesn’t mean because you don’t know how to play it then to destroy it

I assure u its possible … i do it regularly… boss teams all have a quick fight team … breakers especially red is rough but other two not so much… put all powerups in one or two toons for boss (i.e. gizmo pleaky li mim pooh) all varying which color but rest of powerups go to +1

You are 100000% wrong
Sorry but it’s the truth

Its cool I ain’t trying to persuade you im stating my experience and my knowledge is every invasion has a one shot team and there isn’t one lineup that is all the same color … as for breakers red is the hardest… yellow and blue actually have a breaker teams that are 80% successful on breakers … disagree whatever but this is the facts

Blue team is 50% good 1st of all

If you are sure then why don’t you both go and use the auto tap application then?

Go go use it and be #1 instead of requesting pb to destroy invasion lol

I’m confused … im not asking for it to be altered … as for auto tap I don’t use its eaiser with fingers also as previously stated your boss may move out of position on screen … do technically using any tip of auto feature is roughly id think … u will lose toons on breakers which is where revives come in … so ya i don’t see how anyone could use it and walk away … i auto fight 100% of the time tho so its very quick to rank up points …

1 Like

I may misunderstood you then

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney