Can Pegasus be nerfed?

I am at the highest Level I can reach in the game, and any Pegasus I run into that are literal hundreds of levels lower than me keep obliterating my strongest heroes. And I believe everyone knows how op he is because I see him on every team. Any possible nerfs to him in the near future?

7 Likes

I agree, honestly. Too OP, no real counter for him either.

6 Likes

On the one hand, yes, it is annoying to face someone so overpowered that they’re capable of being a team 30 ranks higher by themselves, and can potentially be even harder to counter once they reach Emerald rank.

On the other hand, having a hero who’s so strong at (relatively) lower ranks is allowing weaker and newer players the chance to beat much higher difficulties than usual in port and team trials, much stronger districts in surge, most teams in City Watch (if they don’t run into a Pegasus on the other team), etc.

As annoying as I personally find Pegasus, I have to admit he does have an upside as well.

9 Likes

Try Hank against Pegasus.
Your welcome…:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Considering how his blue skill is overpowering, it deserves a nerf. there’s no skill that can be that powerful with high damage like that unless skill level is high plus the mods regardless of using our high leveled, rank and max rarity heroes.

The only way to counter him is use ian with goliath’s disk and/or those who can use reflect, but safe side is using ian with goliath’s disk at max purple skill level plus 1 backline hero.

3 Likes

Just to put into context how overpowered his Blue is, by default at max level it deals more than 50x the max HP of the most tankiest heroes in the game.

FIFTY TIMES, There is literally no way to survive that, especially as he keep removing things like invincibility.

3 Likes

He is very annoying… high damage would be ok, but he also removes buffs with almost any move, it’s overwhelming.

I would suggest increasing initial cooldown to increase from 0 to 5 seconds on blue skill.
And decreasing damage from blue skill by 75%
Also, green skill, decrease number of attacks which deal true damage and remove buffs to 3
@Samm @TheGrillFather

6 Likes

Blue Skill needs a cooldown. The damage being high isn’t the main issue, we’ve had heroes with high damage skills in the past. It is absurdly high, and reducing it would be sensible, but there are counters to high damage, and clearly PB are determined to ramp up the numbers as much as possible with every new hero.

The problem is it’s not supposed to be an entrance skill, and presumably wasn’t designed or balanced as an entrance skill. And yet, 90% of the time he performs it as soon as the battle starts, or in some cases even literally before all the heroes are in position!

Give it any sort of initial cooldown, and he’ll still be strong but heroes which should in theory counter him might actually be able to do so :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

It’s crazy to think that of all Disney characters, Pegasus from Hercules is the most broken.

4 Likes

Can we please get Pegasus nerf? @Samm @TheGrillFather

His blue skill deals way too much damage with buff removal.
Green skill removes too many buffs, 12 basic attacks is insane.

1 Like

No toons need a nerf… their counters and older toons just need a refresh to be equally powerful.

3 Likes

Ian is helpful

2 Likes

… that’s my line.

But in this case, Pegasus crossed the line. He is way too powerful in his current state.

1 Like

Just give it some time. In a few weeks’ time some new hero will become the most OP hero in the game, and Pegasus will wind up being weaker by comparison. That’s how it always goes with these OP heroes.

4 Likes

Okay but you get how that’s not actually BETTER, right? If the only heroes actually worth considering are the handful of new ones in a game that has over 200 at this point, then… what’s the point of the other heroes? What’s the point working on Pegasus now if he’ll just be replaced later?

2 Likes

So u spend money on the newest toon , that has always been perblue’s model… witch is why we are advocating for refreshes , guild perks, etc all the time on here so ftp can actually enjoy the game instead of always falling in a bottomless pit of trying to fight those that spend money and got resources to improve their toons all the time.

1 Like

I use kermit, Sally, joy, megara, and scar to take out pegasus

1 Like

Just a bit on this.
@Samm back in the day Loutre told us (and shown us a graph) where we could see how Zeus was overused in the timeline.

A) Could be something like this shown again with the heroes?
B) Could be the lineups (especially defense lines) monitored like every week or two and use some countermeasures to the stereotype.
E.g. If Pegasus is currently in every defensive lineup, check his scaling and reduce it a bit. That I´d call the right balancing - slowly but surely finding some PvE/PvP harmony to the least/most used heroes.

1 Like

Pegasus constantly proves he needs a nerf.

Dealing 600B damage, having 40B HP with 50B Armor and reality, frequently reflect, buff removing, slows, and 1000 buffs on himself is too much.

He is as used as Zeus on his glory days, it’s annoying, he is everywhere.

Pegasus needs a nerf.

Potentially Negaduck too, some cooldown on his reflect from Horned King disk would be enough. Like 5-10 seconds.

1 Like

How about nerfing every hero dealing damage and shields to one… ahem… scale?

We have heroes dealing damage/receiving heals/receiving shields at hundreds of millions… and then some with hundreds of billions.
How can anyone at PB justify some hero having 1000x higher stats than others?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney