Can someone give me some advice based on my current teams?

I was wondering if there is any changes that I should do to make my teams better. If anyone could help, I would be thankful.

This is the main team I am using.

These are the rest of the teams I use, and/or consider to use.

Here are all the characters I have.

I’m not sure if this is the right category for my question, so I’m sorry if it’s in the wrong category.

Welcome to the Forums.

From the looks of your teams it seems like you have the idea of synergy pretty well under control. You’re main team is actually really powerful with all the freezing they can do as well as the support/damage that comes from Alice.

1 Like

The freeze team is definitely solid. Alice is not a hero I would’ve considered for it but I can see how she could be helpful.

The second team is a decent scare team, I don’t really car for Mike but that is the main form of control that team has. I would suggest maybe swapping him out for possibly Nick and obviously Randall if/when you get him.

The other two teams are really messy. Team 3 I could see being a decent stall team but you have basically no damage in that comp. Your highest dps is probably Hiro which isn’t a good thing in the slightest.

Team 4 I can not get a read on. I’m not sure what the team is supposed to be. Beast, Bo and T&P are good heroes as are S&N but Merida just leaves it as a big question mark.

I would suggest posting a wider range of what heroes you have so that way people can help tell you who to raise and what teams to make with them.

1 Like

I think this team centres Bo & Merida’s armour shredding which is great for Beast. Merida is actually really powerful on the right teams.

1 Like

Correct me @Someone_Disney if I’m wrong.
Your first team is a freeze team.
Second is scarers
Third are shields
Fourth one? I don’t know.

On to thoughts, I think it is OK. But the problem is that if you only look at one factor and the team does not have any disable skill heroes, it would be likely that your heroes will KO faster. Your team must include a mix of disables and debuffs or u can find heroes that do both that I mentioned. For example, Merida can reduce an enemy’s armor, freeze enemies (if you have elastigirl’s disk). Others include using Pooh (I highly recommend him), beast and Felix. He can heal allies and deal damage while disabling enemies

1 Like

The fourth one is armour shredders, right?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney