Can someone tell me what's going on?

Ok so, I didn’t claim the rewards from the daily tasks immediately after I completed them. I wanted to save them so I can progress on the new battle pass. Does the update being delayed have something to do with this popping up whenever I enter the daily task/battle pass page? It won’t go away even when I claimed the rewards. I’ve tried uninstalling and installing but it doesn’t work. I also recently joined the game about a month ago so if this happened to a few people before, let me know what happened please

2 Likes

I just realized that the whole game is unplayable, well for me at least. Frame drops, lag, crates not opening, etc

1 Like

I don’t have Battle Pass, but it seems that the game keeps displaying the Reconnecting message…especially when I’m playing the Elite Campaign.

2 Likes

If you don’t claim your rewards for reaching a Battle Pass stage, the game just offers them to you like that at the start of the next Battle Pass. You don’t get to apply that progress to the next Battle Pass; everyone starts the new Battle Pass at zero, regardless of how many quests they completed the previous month.

And yes, there’s something wrong with the servers today, as well.

2 Likes

Oh is that so? Hope the devs patch this issue

1 Like

Well, I’ve completed the Battle Pass, a few days ago…so it’s probably why I don’t see it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you know what spamming is? Repeatedly posting irrelevant and unwanted content. By posting your topic (which is, itself, abusive and against the TOS) in multiple threads, you’re guilty of the very thing you’re accusing Myeong of doing.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney