Can’t see skill point regain time

You can’t see when skill points will regain but @Polaris can you confirm if is intentional or bug

1 Like

it’s in the top bar now, right next to your stamina (0/22)

1 Like

I can see that I’m talking about how long it takes to regenerate

It was nice having it but never really that useful. Now it is the same format as stamina and friend stamina.

1 Like

I did find it useful, I like to level up my skills evenly so would avoid using an odd number as much as possible - if I had 7 points, I’d wait for the 8th to pop up before using them.

Maybe I’m just weird :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I asked to have it put on the get more skill points screen, so it will be similar to the get more stamina screen.

3 Likes

I understand that from time to time the developer does little face lifts of the UI. Skillpoints timer was good at the place it was implemented in the first place. It saved a user more clicking. Clicking takes unuseful time and in my opinion a player should get as much relevant information on a game action as possible if diverting from main screen. This change is for the worst. I and a lot of people like to raise skills evenly. Now you need to click extra for additional information that was easily provided in the previous version of the game.
In addition to that you added to the hated red dottiness of the game and added completely useless little red numbers next to EVERY skill. What kind of information should by provided by that and how does this information makes game play smooth? Sorry, I just don’t get it.

1 Like

Ok should be good then

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney