Can we all agree that Snow White is...best not used?

I…Dunno if this was on purpose or not but she seems to be a double edged sword. She’s ok and all, but she for some odd reason wants to help the enemy out…why tho? What benefits does Making them stronger and immune to stuns possibly do? If you were planning to put her with Zeus then you’ll most definitely lose BECAUSE of her!

Charmed enemies are basically temporary allies. Of course you want them to be jacked while they’re Charmed.

15 Likes

I guess you didn’t understand enemies that fights others enemies because of Snow white get the benefit only while they fight in Snow white name. (That effect is called charm)

5 Likes

Charm = the enemies turn around and start attacking their allies meaning you will have an additional temporary ally for yourself.

And the bonuses are for the “temporary ally” to kill her own peeps faster.

Ever seen what Minnie can do?

2 Likes

I know what charmed does! I use kaa lol I’m just saying that it’s definitely not a good idea to boost the enemy because when charm wears off they still have the buffs and will be able to destroy you lol

while charmed by Snow White… when they are not the buffs are gone

5 Likes

Minnie is not that good ngl. I’ve never lost to a line using her because she’s just so slow!

Yes and no. I tested this and they still have the buffs even after charmed!

Then it is something to make a video of and post in 4.0 Known Issues :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t do videos lol

Why telling something with no evidence then? Or someone else could make a video of it…

1 Like

All I’m saying is that it might be best not to unlock her red skill and use Ariels disk

2 Likes

Because I’m on the phone lol there’s absolutely no way I’d be able to make a video while playing it without the right equipment which i don’t have.

Your phone does not have screen recorder? :thinking: Even if not, there are easy apps to use for that.

My phone doesn’t have it and I don’t trust those kinds of apps because it could lead to viruses

Excuses excuses :smirk: How can I believe just your word? Or… anyone?

3 Likes

You don’t have to make a video, but Perblue probably won’t be able to fix the bug so her disk works properly.

They use the videos the players provide to replicate the bug so they can fix it.

5 Likes

… No need to be so mean about it. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Memer? Seriously?

2 Likes
  1. I do know what charm is because I use kaa.
  2. The problem with snow white is the fact that the buffs stay on them even after the charm is worn off.
  3. It’s not an excuse. I am on a phone and I don’t trust those kinds of apps because they can carry things in them that aren’t good for the phone.
  4. And yes so? They were being a troll and I called them out.
    Now can you kindly leave me alone?
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney