Can you get more contacts in the future later this year for Aladdin the Lion King and Toy Story 4?

Since Last Year Contact For The Incredibles. Just Wanted To Know: We Know That Aladdin Live Action Ful Trailer Back In March 12th 2019. Which Is You Know Aladdin Live action Remake Will Come Out In May 24th 2019. Also Toy Story 4 Comes Out June 21st 2019 And The Lion King Comes Out On July 19th 2019. Just Wanna To Know Can You Make Ideas About Aladdin In May. Toy Story In June. And The Lion King In July? If Not. That’s Ok For You. :wink:

Wow…you know, even though i see periods it still looks like Rice and Beans…

Hmm I do not want anymore characters from those movies…not really…

2 Likes

Why Does Every Word Have To Be Capitalized? It Reads Like If You Were Taking A Breathe After Every Single Word. Fix Your Caps Button Please. i Don’t Know How One Does This Accidentally.

Aside from that I can hardly make heads or tails of what you are saying. I believe you are asking for more characters from Aladdin and The Lion King. Which while I would enjoy seeing Jafar from Aladdin and Rafiki, Simba, Timon and Pumbaa from The Lion King. It is highly unlikely that we will see them and even if they do add them I would not expect them for quite some time.

4 Likes

@Kinokan better now.

Well, Mr and Mrs Potato as one hero will be awesome! (Like Sulley and Boo).

1 Like

Maybe he/she meant events like the Incredibles 2 one?

1 Like

I guess some new heroes comes and contest during premiere.
Same like with Incredibles 2 and Wreck-It Ralph 2 movie.

1 Like

Maybe we can expect that villains will come at November (at Halloween) or at February (at Villaintines Day). Other months may be for the heroes that has an upcoming movie.

It’s not certain, but it’s possible (if PerBlue “love” their players). :smiley:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney