Cant complete discobot tutorial

Hi there i have almost completed discobot tutorial… it asks me to reply posting an image, i try use the same image i suggest me but when i press “reply” i get an erroe “you cant put image on a reply”. How can i complete the tutorial?

3 Likes

Yes, I also have this problem. Can’t finish the @discobot tutorial…

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Update: After complaining to the bot, I was given the opportunity to skip that step. I’m on to the next steps now…

@discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

The same for me @discobot

The same for @discobot tutorial problem for post pics

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

discobot roll 2d6

@Polaris Just saw somebody else revive this. Thought worth tagging you because exact same issue I posted recently about originally not being able to pass the image stage, so it seems it has been ongoing for a long time :hushed:

I’m still looking into why this is happening. Don’t forget, you can skip a tutorial step by replying ‘skip’ to the discobot.

It never gave me the @discobot tutorial … I know how to use the forums quite nicely tho

If you ever need to get back to the tutorial, you can find it by opening your account settings, and then opening your messages:

@discobot start new user

@discobot start new user

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney