Can't get to forum!

Since the recent update I’ve had to go out of the game & pull up Disney Heroes Discourse in order to come here onto this forum. I sent a ticket to support & I’m waiting for a response. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?
@Polaris this is very inconvenient as I like to switch back & forth between the game & forum.

Thanks for reading & or responding.
:angel:

3 Likes

Yes I have the same.

I can’t go to the forum through in-game forum button. It doesn’t respond.

The forum app is better than going through the game.

I have been using the in-game forum button for as long as I play (almost a year now). Always works except now.

I can determine for myself what I like better thank you very much.

I’ve got the same problem on a pixel 2. I’ve raised it with support as well, the forum link just says “loading” for a while and then goes back to “forum” without doing anything

1 Like

There is a problem with the button. The team is looking into it. For now, you can access it through your browser. If anyone has issues logging into their account, send in a support ticket from the account in game linked to your forum account and give us an email address. We can add the email to your forum account and then let you set a password to log in directly.

3 Likes

Sorry, I will never suggest anything to you anymore. :smiley: I promise. :wink:

2 Likes

I just always leave forum up in my browser…as I open browser, there it is!!

The button has been fixed!

4 Likes

I always pull up the internet rather than using the forum button in the game. Idk Y I even like doing it.

1 Like

Thanks @Polaris yes It’s working now! I just used the forum in game button to get here on site.

Again thank you!
:angel:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney