Captain America Concept

Hi! A new amazing Concept by me! It was meant to be posted on Friday for my birthday and also the FATWS season finale but unfortunately I was very busy. The Concept isn’t worse now, so please enjoy and don’t forget to post your feedback! Also a huge thank you to @Grim_grinning_Ghost for letting me use his incredible Sam Eagle Concept as a friendship!

Captain America/Steve Rogers

Captain America is a 2-Star Frontline Tank Hero
I’m not looking for forgiveness, and I’m way past asking for permission.
Bio: After taking the Super Soldier Serum, Steve Rogers became Captain America. He will use his incredible powers to do the right thing and puts others’ needs before his own.
Trial Team: red

Appear: Captain America jumps in and takes his shield from his back
Victory: Captain America takes off his mask and grins
Defeat: Captain America kneels down and drops the shield

Basic Attack: Captain America punches an enemy dealing X damage

Skills

PicsArt_04-23-10.48.35
White: Cool Shield Tricks
:fist: Normal Damage
Captain America throws his shield and it bounces between the enemies hitting each of them once. Hit enemies are dealt X damage and their Armor is decreased by X.
It then returns and grants Captain America a shield for 20% of his Max HP.

PicsArt_04-23-10.48.18
Green: Good becomes Great
In the first five seconds of the wave Captain America takes 20% of the damage dealt to his allies. After this he becomes invincible for nine seconds and heals each ally for 30% of the damage he took.

PicsArt_04-23-10.48.02
Blue: Do this all Day
:fist: Normal Damage
Every ten seconds Captain America dodges a disable, then jumps at an enemy, kicks and punches them between three and seven times dealing X damage per hit and then applies the disable to them.
During the duration of the disable, Captain America is healed for X HP per second.

PicsArt_04-23-10.48.57
Purple: A Good Man
Each time Cool Shield Tricks is used, Captain America’s Max HP is increased by 10% and his allies are granted X Skill Power and Y Basic Damage.

PicsArt_04-23-10.47.45
Red: Don’t think he will
Whenever an enemy somehow dodges one of Captain America’s attacks, he and the ally with the lowest HP are healed for the amount of damage the attack would’ve dealt.
If they’re at full HP, their Skill Power is increased by X.

+X damage dealt by Do this all Day
+X Skill Power
+X Normal Crit

Friendships

Captain America/Sam Eagle
US Symbol?!
Allies: Buzz Lightyear, Darkwing Duck, Miss Piggy
Story: Sam Eagle tries to convince Captain America to go on tour with him as he’s a symbol for the US.
Disk: Stars and Stripes

• Captain America is healed for X HP per Level per second when speed buffed
  • Captain America’s Attack and Movement Speed are increased by 25% whenever an ally uses an active skill (+5% per Star)

Captain America/Li Shang
New Heroes
Allies: Honey Lemon, Mushu, Rocketeer
Story: Captain America and Li Shang seek out for new heroes and train them.
Disk: Training Routine

• +X Skill Power to Captain America and all allies per Level

• Whenever an ally of Captain America is disabled, their Max HP and Reality are increased by 30% (+5% per Star)

14 Likes

How would you rate this Concept on a scale from 1-10?
PicsArt_04-23-10.48.57

0 voters

It’s good, but this seems more like a Support hero.

I don’t fully agree but I see your point. Tanks have to take damage and protect their Allies from taking too much, so they are focused on dealing damage and supporting other heroes. Also it isn’t easy for a hero to completely fit into one role. Captain America is very support-like but in my opinion the tank role fits him better. But I considered making him a Support hero. When I had finished the skills, I decided to make him Tank though.

1 Like

Definitely. Especially if he were to have a lot of HP in game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney