Captain Crocodile
Robin Hood

Stats and Information

Role - Damage

Trial Team - Yellow

Position - Front

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “Attention Everyone”

Bio - He’s the loyal Captain of Prince John’s Guard and he’ll use his axe, his authority, and his soldiers to impose his will.

Animations

Entrance - Captain Crocodile struts into battle and then holds out his arms.

Victory - Captain Crocodile chuckles.

Defeat - The Parade tent stampede tramples Captain Crocodile.

Skills

White Skill - Captain of the Guard (Fantastic Damage)
Passive - Instead of a basic attack Captain Crocodile gains x hp and x skill power every 4 seconds. If the rhino guards are in battle they also receive these buffs.

Active - Captain Crocodile summons 4 Rhino Guards to fight with him in battle. The Rhino Guards deal x damage with their own attack and they have x max hp. Captain Crocodile gains x skill power and x evasion while the Rhino Guards are in battle.

Green Skill - Attention Everyone
Captain Crocodile yells and sticks his arms in the air to make an announcement silencing all enemies for 12 seconds and granting himself 60% more attack speed for 13 seconds.
The attack speed buff has a chance to fail if Captain Crocodile is above level x.

Blue Skill - Axe Attack (Fantastic Damage)
Captain Crocodile raises an axe above his head and brings in down on all nearby enemies dealing x damage and stunning them for 12 seconds. He also applies shatter to a random hit enemy for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill - Remain Silent (Fantastic Damage)
Silenced enemies are dealt x damage over the duration of the silence and stunned for 7 seconds after the silence. Whenever Captain Crocodile stuns an enemy his attack speed is increased by 15% for the rest of the wave.

Red Skill - Crocodillian Commander
Captain Crocodile heals x every second a Rhino Guard is in battle.

Captain Crocodile’s allies deal 25% more damage to damage Role enemies.

At the start of the wave Captain Crocodile and his allies gain 250 energy.

• x Max hp
  • x reality
  • x more damage on “Axe Attack

Friendships

Captain Crocodile and Kaa
Name - Similar Serpents

Description - Summoned allies deal additional damage

Stars

• Any ally Captain Crocodile or one of his allies summons deal an additional x damage with their attacks

Level

• +x Max hp to summoned allies
  • +x Max hp to allies who summon allies
  • +x Evasion to all allies
  • Allies deal less x% damage to all summoned allies

Captain Crocodile and Mother Gothel
Name - Kingdoms at War

Description - Enemies deal less damage

Stars

• For each summoned ally in battle enemies deal x less damage.

Level

• +x skill power
  • +x tenacity
  • +2 seconds on the shatter for “Axe Attack

This is amazing, I’ve done two Robin Hood concepts of my own. Prince John and Trigger and Nutsy to be specific, but I love this movie and this character is someone I’d never expect to get turned into a concept. Props to you!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney