Captain Hook concept ideas

Name:Captain hook
Stars:1
Team:Red
Role:Tank
Defeat:Captain gets on his knees frustrated.
Victory:Captain hook laughs maniacally
Quote:I will find you Peter Pan if it the last thing I do
Basic attack:Captain hook slashes his sword at the nearest enemy

Skills

White skill
Dueling dare
Captain hooks slashes the enemy is attacking faster dealing X damage and any allies attacking the same enemy Captain Hook is attacking deals the same damage hook is doing.

Green skill
Golden charm
Captain Hook shows off all his gold charming a random enemy

Blue skill
Revenge
When ever Captain Hook is attacked by a melee enemy Captain Hook dodges it then deals X damage to the enemy.

Purple skill
No time
When ever Captain Hook strikes at 35% hp he gets 100% attack speed for the rest of the wave

Red skill
Pirate rules
When ever a ally is charmed Captain Hook instead attacks the enemy who charmed the ally dealing 25% to the enemy

Friendships

(Ja)
Jack sparrow
Pirate opening
10000 more health
deals more damage to an blinded enemy

(Ba)
Barbossa
Commanders
25% more energy
When ever Captain Hook gets charmed he has a 45% chance instead to heal health

Feedback please

• White Skill: What do you mean by “attacking faster”? Is Hook the one attacking the enemy faster, or is the faster enemy being attacked by Hook? The Attack Boost is fine though.

• Green Skill: A pretty standard Charming Skill…

• Blue Skill: A Dodging Skill like Jack Sparrow’s “Green Skill”

• Purple Skill: A standard “attack boost” Skill, although the threshold for the Skill to trigger, which is 35%, is very low, considering that Hook might get knocked out if he was dealt great damage. I suggest making it higher to, let’s say, 50%.

• Red Skill: Dealing 25% what to the enemy? Hook’s Basic Attack is a melee type, since it involves slashing his sword at an enemy. What if Hook was Charmed instead? What if the Charmer is a Backline like Tia Dalma or Jafar, how will he counter it?

• [Ja] Disc: Weird, it seems like Goofy’s [Je] Disc… not sure how Hook will benefit from it, since he doesn’t deal Blinds though.

• [Ba] Disc: It seems like the only “good” boost here is the Healing Capabilities, but I think it could use more work.

Captain Hook feels more like a damage/control hero. The man rarely takes big beatings.

Too OP. There has to be a cooldown.

Also Captain Hook is coming to the game soon. Possibly in a week

1 Like

I like this concept but the wording could be better to make more sense

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney