Captain Hook needs MORE Hero Chips!

I’ve been having some fun with the MAX 10K Gold Crates, and sure I’m getting random Badges, Bits, Plan Bits, and even Hero Chips! And in case you haven’t heard, I’m ALL about getting my Heroes to 6 Stars…regardless if they’re good, bad, meh, whatever, so I’m racking up them Hero Chips from these Crates. Though for some odd reason, and I’ve been purchasing these 10K Gold Crates 5x now, I’ve been getting Hero Chips of everyone…everyone EXCEPT Captain Hook!! :confused:

Am I that unlucky, or is the game neglecting him? OH, and in case everyplayer’s wondering: my Captain Hook is STUCK at 3 Stars (everyone else has either 4, or 5, or ALL 6 Stars), with 9 Hero Chips to go, before his 4th Star.

1 Like

It’s completely random…

4 Likes

I understand that it’s random, at best.
It’s just, I haven’t been seeing his Hero Chips, ever since purchasing MAX 10K Gold Crates. Same thing with the Diamond Crates. Idk, it’s just my nitpick, nothing too big.

2 Likes

Gold Crates can´t give you heroes that are unlocked at 2* or 3*. Hook is one of them (2* unlock).

5 Likes

Well…
It gave me a bunch of Audrey Hero Chips…and that’s coming from someplayer who hasn’t reached the Challengers League at the time that she was still in said League. Me.

But either way, I’ve got his Elite Campaign fight in Chapter 29, so there’s that.

2 Likes

BECAUSE all new heroes are in Gold Crate, since they are unlockable with 10 hero chips!

3 Likes

Pretty cool!
Oh, and speaking of Audrey, she’s on her way to her 2nd Star!

And I might’ve unlocked Hook DIRECTLY (2 Stars) at that time, IIRC.

2 Likes

You only can get Captain Hook in Diamond Crate and high level elite campaign.

Diamond Crate have a wonky drop table 52% for a hero/heroes chip but is much lower chance to get one you want because there’s are 187 heroes in the diamond crate.

4 Likes

Actually 187.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the exact number of heroes in the diamond crate

2 Likes

It is always (no. of heroes) minus 10. Since those 10 are exclusive to something.

4 Likes

Funny, because I forgot he was in the game :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I forgot about half the heroes in the game because there is many to choose from.

2 Likes

As of now, I’m still not seeing his Hero Chips…but maybe due to random chance.

2 Likes

It has to due with random to get it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney