Captain Hook

Hook is the character I have been waiting for. Sadly, they missed the mark. The pictures with his actions have his hook on the wrong hand. His profile picture is awful. Too bad they couldn’t use the one they use in the game logo. THAT is an awesome picture of him.

They have a week. Maybe they will update him before he goes live!

1 Like

Very unlikely you would have to do a total do over…

His visuals aren’t that great, yes, but the sound effects…He sounds more like а velociraptor from JP :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

After waiting this long for him, it is sad that he is subpar. Somebody should at least have gotten his hook had correct. And if they have such a great image to use on the title, why. It use it in the game?

Sorry. Just venting my disappointment.

1 Like

It is very unlikely the redesigns will be remodeled in only a week

I don’t find Captain Hook’s image that terrible, and you are exaggerating.

1 Like

I’m not exaggerating. I’m giving my opinion on his image. And stating the fact that his book is on his left hand.

Captain Hook’s hook has always been his left hand, he has it in game

6 Likes

Guys… what if Megavolt gets released on Halloween?

Tbh this is highly unlikely but
Captain Hook is definitely gonna he OP

However I did notice two of the skill badges show his hook on his right arm. See screenshots attached.

Now I don’t pretend to know if it should be on the left or right. However there does appear to be some debate because the game is showing right & left pictures.

Just saying.

:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

I did not notice that, good catch lol

2 Likes

Good catch Maybe Hook would need you on his ship XD

1 Like

More Aderall for Perblue workers ?!

The placing of the hook can be considered freedom of art. On the other side Quorra never rode a bike and there was not a single lightsabre in the whole Tron movie…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney