Carbon Dioxide Catalyst ( Super Super Big Doctor Concept )

Super Super Big Doctor Concept

Super Super Big Doctor

“Been a heck of a day for you, huh? Threw your brothers in jail, then threw your whole planet under the bus. Heh… nice going, sister!”
Breathe on Super Super Big Doctor! or on Mama. She makes sure her Mama is in great condition to control her enemies!

:newspaper:Stats:
Stars: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Trial Team: Red

Skills:
Super Super Big Doctor White Skill

:white_circle: "Mama Manipulator"
Passive: Instead of Basic Attacking, Super Super Big Doctor holds onto Mama, gaining Basic Damage. Super Super Big Doctor keep this basic damage from wave to wave.

Active: Mama releases mind-controlling spores that charm two random enemies for 10 seconds and cleanses them from Basic Damage Decrease and Skill Power Decrease. This Charm cannot be Cleansed, Dodged, or Evaded.

While charmed, the enemy gains Basic Damage Increase and is distracted on the Most Wanted Enemy. When Charmed Enemies deal damage to the most wanted enemy, the most wanted enemy loses their Armor and Reality for 10 seconds.

If the Most Wanted Enemy is changed while the Charm is still Active, Charmed Enemies will immediately be distracted to the new Most Wanted Enemy during the duration of the charm and gain a 50% Movement Speed for 5 seconds.

Super Super Big Doctor Green Skill

:green_circle: "Anti-Coward Countermeasures"
Super Super Big Doctor pulls a switch that reveals a Big, Scary Spider. Nearby Enemies are scared for 10 seconds, have their Armor reduced, Evasion reduced by 50%, and stunned for 5 seconds.

Charmed Enemies affected by Super Super Big Doctor dodge the negative effects of this skill and gain 50% Attack Speed and Movement Speed for 5 seconds.

Super Super Big Doctor Blue Skill

:large_blue_circle: "Thermal Cannon"
Super Super Big Doctor orders to shoot a Thermal Cannon at the Most Wanted Enemy, dealing Fantastic Damage. If this Enemy is scared, this skill deals an extra 10% of the Enemy’s Max HP as Fantastic Damage

Super Super Big Doctor Purple Skill

:purple_circle: "The Chosen One"
Whenever the Most Wanted Enemy receives 10% of their max HP as damage, they release Carbon Dioxide. When this happens, Super Super Big Mama gains Basic Damage, gains 150 Energy, and Charmed Enemies affected by Super Super Big Mama gain Crit Damage during the duration of their charm.

If 5 Carbon Dioxide has been released from an Enemy, Mama releases one more mind-controlling spore in “Mama Manipulator”. Mama can only release a maximum of 5 mind-controlling spores in “Mama Manipulator”.

Super Super Big Doctor Red Skill

:red_circle: "Carbon Dioxide Catalyst"
Whenever Carbon Dioxide is released from an enemy, that enemy is stunned for 5 seconds and loses 50% of their Armor and Reality.

Each time a Charmed Enemy affected by Super Super Big Doctor deals damage to the Most Wanted Enemy, their Charm duration is increased by 2 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Max HP
+Basic Damage
+Bonus Fantastic Damage to “Thermal Cannon”

:heartpulse: Friendships:
Mayor Bellwether - " The Floral Frauds "
Super Super Big Doctor, a brilliant manipulator and Mayor Bellwether, a cunning ex-politician, team up to take control of the city using the power of plants. They discover a rare and powerful species of plant that can be used to manipulate the minds of others, and devise a plan to use it to gain control of the city’s government and economy. Together, they begin a series of heists and operations to acquire the necessary resources and allies to achieve their goal. They must also fend off opposition from those who stand in their way, using their unique skills and intelligence to outsmart their enemies and solidify their hold on the city. As they gain more power and influence, their actions are often looked down upon by the public but they are driven by their ambition to rule the city.

“Carbon Dioxide Durability”
Every time Mama acquires another spore in “Mama Manipulator”. Super Super Big Doctor is granted Berserk for 5 ( +.5% per star ) seconds and 20% ( +20% per star ) Armor
+Basic Damage
+Fantastic Crit

Fear - " Fear Factor "
Super Super Big Doctor comes across Fear, a person who has been traumatized and left fearful. Super Super Big Doctor sees an opportunity to exploit Fear’s vulnerability and begins to manipulate them. He uses Fear’s fear to his advantage, making them do his bidding and furthering his own agenda. As Fear becomes more entwined with Super Super Big Doctor, they begin to lose their own agency and become a pawn in his scheme to gain control and power. The story follows the twisted relationship between Super Super Big Doctor and Fear as they navigate the dangerous world of manipulation and control.

“No Charmed Enemies Equals Energy”
When theres no Charmed Enemies, Super Super Big Doctor gains 150 ( +150 per star ) per basic attack
+Tenacity
+SkillPower
+Fantastic Damage to “Thermal Cannon”

:cinema:Animations:
“Lose Animation”: Super Super Big Doctor makes a run for it and exits the battlefield
“Victory Animation”: Super Super Big Doctor raises her arms up high in excitement
“Basic Attack Animation”: Super Super Big Doctor raises her Plant up high
“Mama Manipulator”: Mama spins its leaves-like neck and releases a orange smoke that contains mind-controlling spores. These spores would then head to the affected Enemy
“Anti-Coward Countermeasures”: Super Super Big Doctor pulls an glitched lever on the floor. Revealing a scary spider from the floor
“Thermal Cannon”: Super Super Big Doctor makes a disgust face, crossing her arms and then a green beem would appear behind her, heading toward the targeted enemy
“The Chosen One”: For each 5 Carbon Dioxide, Mama grows larger and more detailed.

“Expect it Next Week” More like 2 months. Literally so sorry about the LATE UPDATE. I’ve been focused on school nowadays lol

3 Likes

Good concept!!! I have no idea what super super big doctor is but still very good concept​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I know this is off topic but still thx for the like😃

2 Likes

No Problem! Thanks for the reply too!

2 Likes

Anytime happy to help!!!

1 Like

One thing where is the art or image for the concept?

1 Like

As mentioned at the bottom of the concept, where I often add extra notes. I’m expecting to post them next week since I’m still busy with school

2 Likes

Ok I’m sorry sometimes I miss words in concepts of writing in general by miss I mean I don’t see the word

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney