Carpe Diem (Phineas and Ferb Hero Concept)

And I’m finally back! So first, I want to apologize for that Hero dump I did almost a month ago. Looking back, it WAS pretty foolish. On related notes, though, I’m giving those five SiD characters yet another rework so it’s not like those concepts would be read (aside from my first Eyes concept of course). Anyways, second order of business, I have been wanting to find a way to incorporate these two into the game considering they’re from my favorite Disney tv show of all time. Oh and by the way, I decided to try something new and do a rating system to see how my future Heroes hold up and whether or not they need adjusting, so go ahead and give a rating/review if you please! And with all that out of the way, here they are!

Name: Phineas and Ferb

Description: These two brothers do their best to make every moment of summer last. These Energized battles keep the creeps on the run with some of their inventions.

Quote: “Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today!”

Role: Control

Position: Midline

Stars: 2

Trial Team: Yellow

Entrance: Walk-in with their devices, Ferb with a scanner, and Phineas with a baseball launcher

Basic Attack: Phineas shoots a baseball from his launcher

Victory: Play a victory tune on instruments

Defeat: Knowing when to fold them, Ferb teleports the two away

Skills

• White Skill: Run Rover Run!
    :fist: Normal Damage
    Phineas and Ferb call their robot dog, Rover, to run through the creeps, dealing X damage to each, knocking them back, and stunning them for 7 seconds. The stun has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

• Green Skill: Go Phineas!
    :fist: Normal Damage
    At the start of each wave, Ferb walks onto the field with a remote control. He uses it to ride Phineas’ car through the enemies, dealing damage, knocking them back, and blinding them for 5 seconds. The blind has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

• Blue Skill: What Do It Do?
    Before Phineas uses his basic attack against an enemy, Ferb scans them, studying them until they are hit. Phineas and Ferb are also always Energized and gain X Skill Power when an enemy is studied. The study has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

• Purple Skill: Carpe Diem
    Phineas and Ferb Energize their teammates for 10 seconds at the start of each wave. As long as they are energized, team members have +15% attack and movement speed. The energize has a chance to fail if allies and Phineas and Ferb are over Level X.

• Red Skill: The Phineas and Ferb Effect
    Whenever an enemy is defeated, Phineas and Ferb study the rest of the enemies and Energize their teammates for 6 seconds. Allies are also granted X armor until the end of the wave.
    Phineas and Ferb are also healed for X health whenever a Studied enemy is defeated. The Energize has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.
    +X Max HP
    +X Armor
    +X Damage in “Run Rover Run”

Friendship Skills:

• Phineas and Ferb and Bunsen and Beaker
    Campaign Name: Lotsa Beakers
    Description: Bunsen and Beaker’s cloning device malfunctions, making Beaker clones all over the City. Having experience with dealing with rogues, Phineas and Ferb offer their services, creating a machine that will suck up every Beaker clone they come across into the arcade they installed inside.
    Disk Name: Beaker of Beaker
    Ability: Armored Attacks
    Team members now gain X armor whenever they attack a Studied enemy. (+X per star on disk)

• Phineas and Ferb and Powerline
    Campaign Name: Spontaneity
    Description: Powerline’s next concert is coming up, and he’s looking for inspiration. While in the City, he comes across the boys, who demonstrate how musical they can be, especially considering they’ve put on concerts multiple times before.
    Disk Name: Musical Accompaniment Pass
    Ability: Increased Energizes
    Team members now gain X extra energy while Energized. Energizes last X additional seconds. (+X per star on disk)

0 voters

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney