Catch up level events

How often does this catch up level event cycle? I notice it’s a few days apart once the days of the event have endee. However, i always seem to get to that level before the event starts which really sets me back because the rewards would help me progress a little faster to ne able to really contribute towards my current guild.

A long time ago, when they released a new lv cap (for example, lv 95), they would also release a catch up challenge for those under lv 90

So, If you are under your server’s old max lv, don’t reach it yet. And wait until new update released. Then you will have a chance to complete the Catch up Challenge

I don’t know about other server but on my server 12, it’s been a really long time since the last Catch up challenge… (at lv 105 or something, I don’t really recall)

1 Like

They usually happen after a new update. But for me I haven’t had one in a long time (level 121)

1 Like

I’ve seen it quite often lately on server 14. Although there have been many updates. I’m nowhere near cap, but the event pops up every so often that i figured after the days of it are over that they wait just a few days in between before starting back up.

I have it after every update! :grin: i am about 20 lvls below lvl cap…

Same. I’m at 79. I was hoping it would appear once more before i get to 80, but it’s not looking like that’s gonna happen.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney