Challenge not working

There are several challenges which are not working.

There is a challenge where you have to do several Elite Missions to gain Wreck It Ralph chips. After you are gaining chips the challenge is not counting up as in a progression.

The challenge “Thanks for the Memories” where you have to have 10 conversations does not count after completion the friends missions. Or after doing a mission.

1. I’m assuming you’re talking about the “Celebrity of the Week” Challenge, where you have to collect 25 Hero Chips of the same Hero, right? I’m pretty sure the Challenge works well, but did you make sure to collect the same Wreck-It Ralph Chips? You didn’t switch to another Hero Chip?

2. The “Thanks for the Memories” Challenge requires you to earn 10 Memories from Friend Missions in a single week. You can earn Memories by doing Missions E to H. If you’ve been doing Missions A to D, you can only gain Memories by maxing out the Missions to Level 5.

1 Like

The challenge is The Name’s Wilde, it is a starter challenge. I do a lot of elite missions to gain Wreck It Ralph chips. But it is not counting

I understand the challenge with the memories now.

The Name’s Wilde… but you’re getting Wreck-it Ralph Chips… ok.

Yeah, I gain them over and over again but the challenge is not counting them

If you read the ‘The names Wilde’ Challenge you will see that the challange actually states you need to get 20 Nick Wilde Hero chips. Hense the name of the challenge being the names wilde. Thats is why the Ralph Chips are not counting because you need to be getting Nick Wilde chips to count towards the challenge.

1 Like

Just to add with what @MissFortune said, you need to complete the whole Chapter 4 Elite Campaign to be able to at least progress in the Challenge. If you don’t have it complete, you can’t finish it.

1 Like

So if I complete an entire friends question while doing “Thanks for the memories” it might not count because I can only use specific friends quests?

The Missions system has changed since this was posted - Any mission that rewards memories will count for this Challenge now.

1 Like

We unfortunately it did not. I’ll need to report it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney