Challenges Idea

Lately, challenges has been dead. Looking at how many challenges random people have completed in the chat (normal and VIP), the usual amount I’ve seen is one or two complete. The highest amount of challenges done by one person I’ve seen so far is three. The challenges feature is boring, useless, and I have yet to see someone give it any sort of praise. But it could be extremely popular if completing a challenge gave a small boost. Nothing game-changing, just a small boost. For example: The “On the Case” challenge (Complete City Watch 5 times in a week) could boost the amount of gold from city watch by 1%. “Group Effort” (Complete 25 friend missions in a single day) could reduce the time it takes for missions by 5 minutes. “The Color of Purple” (Earn 100 purple item scraps in one day) could make every other purple scrap drop from the campaign give double. I’m sure if boosts were added to challenges, they would be a lot more popular.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you! Why do I want a sticker instead of an actual reward? I did a lot of quests to try to get all of the Nick Wilde chips just for a sticker? Not worth it. But collect 20 and we will give you 5, heyyyy. Now we are talking.

Your ideas are great though, they make sense. It’s not a huge gain, but a great difference. I realized today that my city watch resets are useless in completing the quests so I’ve wasted 24 hours since there was not a warning.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney