Change the hero rotation! ! ! !!

I get a vip5 band from daily sign ins. As an established player I mainly work my toons all at once and then hoard for the next cap raise.

A newer player could utilise those 24 hours of vip5 properly and have a lot of work done to toons.

This is literally my argument tho. He’s wanting them put in crates which aren’t easily come by.

I don’t remember a single time I reached progress in a contest when I was a new player. Not a single time. So rewards from that are out. Sure battle pass exists but doesn’t drop enough for you to max the toon out. Ok you might get the toon but this isn’t a collection game. So getting a toon isn’t what the end goal is.

2 Likes

Yes, surely making them completely not farmable for 2 years is the ideal way.

And not 2 months for wish/diamond crates and 4 months for gold crates.

How can they be farmable when wish crates/dime crates are harder to come by as a new player?

Have some consistency

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. But as you said yourself, guild crates aren’t the only crates in this rotation. They could get rid of the other crates as no new (or F2P) players would be able to buy the Token or VIP Crates, and its not like they are worth it anyways. If those were removed from the game, that would make the rotation less painful/long.

They exist. You can get psychically in some ways. It’s impossible to get Shere Khan or Eda. Kuzco for most too. Dante… any event crate hero like Pegasus too…

Pegasus is in current contest though.

The others have been in trials which were available to everyone.

Yeah, but no new person is going to have Hercules, American Dragon: Jake Long, Mulan, or other franchises upgraded enough to even complete the first level, especially since the Lantern Festival Trial had Vinny in it, roadblocking most players.

Right, the same way they won’t have easy access to the crates being suggested…

2 Likes

Gold crate is issue too?

But 8 heroes in impossible other ways are fine. Great to know.

Why should I waste gold I need for ranking and skills?

New players would have to wait their time to open the free one and the likelihood of that having a high percentage to drop the toon chips is unlikely.

So then I am spending gold that I need for toons to level? Because I need them for war, arena, coli - invasion. Ya know, the parts of the game that you play.

Play without heroes?

I’d be as well quitting.

1 Like

Also, if you meant play those areas without heroes. You have signalled for 3-5 toons out of a whopping 500.

None of which are actually entirely needed to succeed in the game modes I’ve mentioned

This was supposed to say 200.

You can edit your comment, you know.

Also, I’m pretty sure he was saying “no heroes?” because Gold Crate is basically the only way to get every 1 star hero almost immediately. And the cost for Gold Crates isn’t high compared to skills nowadays.

I don’t mind letting people see the mistake, it’s rather funny

1 Like

Agree with both arguments here. I think the hero rotation is far too long and drawn out over too long a period, though it would break a number of things if they could be farmed right away from crates.

Without thinking too much in depth about it, I’d say keep the current rotation structure but just shorten the duration significantly :man_shrugging:

As a PS, in an only slightly lower power guild, we don’t get that many guild crates at all - mercs are hired infrequently because of the gold cost, and we don’t gain influence at such a huge rate to get that many consumables. I would mention that compared to most guilds, Excalibur’s activity level is excellent - which is great however possibly not representative of most guilds

7 Likes

To me, this is the single biggest issue with the current rotation. Outside of deals, right now the only way new players can get Eda, Shere Khan, or Dante is through contest rewards, and they have no way of getting Kuzco (unless they spend enough to unlock VIP11 that soon after joining, which, yikes). And while they can get Luz, they can’t get her better disk. And this week’s rank rewards offer Pegasus, who’s available in one of the exclusive crates (which, again, new players will struggle to earn enough tokens to unlock the hero, except maybe for City Watch).

At least there is the possibility of the rotation being revisited, per TheGrillFather in the Update 5.8 Patch Notes:

There will be hero rotations with the new hero in a few weeks, but hero rotations is something we would like to review.

Given the staff cuts, though, I wouldn’t expect that review to happen anytime soon, like this year. Maybe 2025?

Admittedly we could be getting a lot more guild crates with the consumable perk, but it’s just really annoying to have to tap that button hundreds of times and then have to either collect hundreds of crates from the mail or leave them sitting there for months. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Which pb didn’t even bothered to make them available there.

And Eda was only once.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney