Change to Challenger Season schedule - July 15

They are throwing out ideas/suggestions for who was teased:

5 Likes

Wow que increĆ­ble

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Also is that comment you made about my post or in general?

1 Like

The new exclusive hero is Jumba!!!

1 Like

A New season?! thereā€™s already been updates and weā€™ve been expecting to have Kim Possible in the game and in fact there are more heroā€™s that been on the upcoming list for months and they havenā€™t made it and whenever new heroā€™s make the upcoming list they end up making it in the game like now yā€™all got to start adding characters that been on the upcoming list for a long time.

1 Like

Next Friday my birthday and I gotta watch for patch notes

2 Likes

Eu quero 100 Rezendes novo personagem REI LOUIE por fevor 100 Rezendes novo personagem REI LOUIE por fevor

Ok sir ok sir

Patience little padawanā€¦it will be revealed sooner than u think

1 Like

@Polaris, the time remaining does not show 2 days added to the week. (Iā€™m on Server 1)

It should be added later today.

1 Like

I saw it during the weekend. Then suddenly, it disappeared

They said earlier itā€™s gonna be Jumba from Stitch. Why are you all guessing?

What are you even talking about?

1 Like

Me? Iā€™m saying that I saw the extended duration a few days ago through the week. But then I donā€™t see the extra 2 days applied afterwards (In other words, the remaining duration of the week was back to normal)

One of my guild members succeeded in the Challenge , but she got no bonus/reward. Please help her.

Weā€™re they in challengers before the new style? You only get this reward once

No, not you. I was talking to GrimmReaper

Oic. :sweat_smile:. Hahaā€¦

Hopefully I will get the new exclusive hero. Hopefully I wonā€™t get my hopes up!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney