Change to Challenger Season schedule - July 15

We are making a change to the schedule for challenger seasons so that the week begins on Wednesday at 9PM CT. This will start with the new season next week.

To make this shift, we will be adding 2 days to the final week of this season. The current season will not end on Monday, July 13, but will end on Wednesday July 15.

This season will introduce a new, exclusive hero as the seasons reward. Watch for the patch notes on Friday for all the details!

30 Likes

Very interesting. I wonder who it will be. Where will Tron be?

5 Likes

Most likely elite, and then in a shop in August.
Not 100% sure tho

7 Likes

Awesome!!

10c

5 Likes

Thanks always nice to get some more diamonds at months end and a brand new hero to come

4 Likes

Only not…

13 Likes

Kim possible perhaps?

6 Likes

These. Some are extremely unlikely. Also, no just no. Why did you say this, and where did you get this info.

5 Likes

What is with people and mentioning random heroes? It makes no sense why people are doing this, especially on this thread.

12 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, why Wednesdays? :man_shrugging:t2:

Will Tron be moving to another location or will he remain in exclusive state for a while?

4 Likes

Will Tron still be rewarded on Wednesday after the new hero is introduced?

2 Likes

If it add kim possible at explosive arena by the patch notes. Everyone’s happy

2 Likes

Tron will still be awarded for the end of season rewards on Wednesday.

He will be moving to a new location in the game - you’ll need to wait for the patch notes to find out where!

17 Likes

Is it today or tomorrow? @Polaris

2 Likes

At the moment it’s today, tomorrow is tomorrow but will be today when it gets to tomorrow

On a serious note though, patch notes will probably be tomorrow (being Friday and all)

8 Likes

My poor tron just got him this week :sleepy:

Overall great news hope the new hero is as good or better

3 Likes

So that means instead of Thursday. Every Friday cames.

4 Likes

What will the exclusive hero be? I hope it’s Star Wars themed!!!

3 Likes

Star Wars can’t come…

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums. As @Phal said, Star Wars cannot come despite how awesome it is!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney