Chapter 20 stamina cost

Why is chapter 20 now 14 stamina per stage, while chapters 19 down have not been changed?

A few updates back you started making older chapters cost less with each new chapters introduction as a way to to help players catch up to the top frequent cap increases. Not seeing this reduction and now seeing higher cost stages is very disappointing.

2 Likes

Read again this patch notes, it’s all explained.

2 Likes

Basically the TLDR is that new chapters will have increased cost to offset the lower cost of older ones.

So, raiding the 2 newest chapters will actually be more expensive than it was before, but anything else will be cheaper.

1 Like

But they didn’t lower 19 or below either, it’s just more crap making it so if you want to stay competitive you’re going to have to buy stamina with $$ to earn badges. So frustrating

1 Like

I am missing where in the patch notes it said chapter 20 was going to increase and the rest would stay the same? Can someone help clarify

19 should be the same - 12, 18 should cost 10, 17 should cost 8 and everything older should cost 6.

I don’t entirely agree with it myself as it stinks of a false improvement - like when a shop puts their prices up by 50% and then has a 20% OFF sale, haha.

I appreciate and make use of the lower cost enough to make up for it, though - I only ever have a handful of heroes at the max rank anyway.

It’s explained here:

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.10.4

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.10.4 Update! Welcome all-new heroes Bo Peep and Ducky & Bunny from Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 ! And don’t mind us getting a little emotional that Anger from Inside Out is also here!

In this update, we’ve reduced stamina costs for older chapters on all servers that have a new chapter being released. When a new chapter is added to a server, the stamina cost for the next 3 newest will be decreased, and everything older than that will cost 6. This will also change the cost for Elite and Friend campaign levels. Dynamic Stamina costs will give players who are feeling behind a little boost, making their stamina spending more rewarding.

@Polaris this seems to directly contradict what was said in patch 1.10.4. Please help

Read the actual details of the Stamina Cost Changes further down the post

Still don’t see anywhere that chapter 20 was going to cost higher? Their example says when the new chapter is increased from the previous. I would still love @Polaris to provide explanation for this issue

Yes, and the new chapter has indeed been increased from the previous. I’m not sure what further explanation is needed :thinking:

Eh.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney