Character Cap

Those characters are at least mainstream -_-
I’ve never heard of “W.I.T.C.H” until just now, but I’ve known about Gonzo and Powerline for a long time.

This doesn’t count for PB… look at badge costs.

Too much movies, TV series and things own by Disney to this ever happen, and 20th Century is a possibility…

And characters is the main source of income now for PB and Disney (from this game) as no new game modes were added for LONG time.

I can even say the rate of new characters is really disappointing and should be doubled.

That would mean the freely given resources should be doubled and as we know, that won´t happen.

Besides no games like this introduce heroes faster. It´s still faster than the defunct SEGA Heroes (once in two weeks) though.

Too slow, in comparison to 2019 and how are heroes rotations… the game needs more frequent added heroes.

And… new heroes is the only thing which brings fresh air.

You said it yourself! The Rocketeer isn’t mainstream, but he got in the game, anyway. W.I.T.C.H. could be added, as well!

He at least has a cult following. As of now, you’re the only person I’ve met who knows what W.I.T.C.H is :confused:

Well, it´s not 2019 anymore. And the current trend was settled with remote work.

EXCUSE ME!?

You mean empty air space?

EXCUSE ME!?

1 Like

Then you could say the same about W.I.T.C.H :confused:

It is about the same as if I said that Inside Out or any modern Disney movie had emptiness as their cult. And that simply is not true.

Besides, far more people saw any of W.I.T.C.H. episodes than they have seen The Rocketeer. Not even a claim, that is a fact.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney