Character Concept for Favourite Heroes

Hello! This is my first character concept, I will be making some for characters I hope to see in the game soon. Let me know what you think; I will update with new concepts every now and then and maybe hold polls to see which are the most popular :slight_smile:

Rapunzel/Rapunzel & Pascal
A :star::star: Hero

“I have magic hair
 that glows when I sing!”

Appearance: Braided hair; Pascal on her shoulder.

Role : Support

Position : Back

Trial Team : Blue

Entrance : She dances forward, spinning.

Victory : She pulls out her frying pan, proudly flips it and accidentally hits her head. She smiles, blushing.

Defeat : She steps back, and trips on the end of her braid.

Regular Attack : Rapunzel throws a frying pan at the opponent.

Skills

White Skill: Flower Gleam and Glow

Rapunzel sings, and as her hair glows, she heals herself and her allies. The Corona sun symbol appears beneath her allies as they are healed.

Green Skill: Frying Pans, Who Knew?

:fist:t2: Normal Damage

Rapunzel throws her frying pan, and it bounces between each enemy, dealing damage before returning to her hand.

Blue Skill: Hide-and-go-Seek

Pascal blends in with his environment, making Rapunzel invisible and untargetable for a period of time.

Purple Skill: The Lost Princess

Immediately after dealing damage, Rapunzel now heals herself.

Friendships

Rapunzel & Eugene - “The Floating Lights”

Allies: Maximus, Joy, Bo Peep.

Rapunzel & Elsa - “Magic in the Kingdom"

Allies: Olaf, Eugene, Moana.

9 Likes

It’s very good

1 Like

1 Like

@LilRubyKinz, don’t thank me. They are just great. Look, I’m Making a concept “New heroes concept” it’s called. I’d like ur opinion too. Every day I upload one or two characters. You can check it out, if you want. :wink:

1 Like

Here is my concept for Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert. I have updated my Rapunzel concept a little bit as well. As some of the below info implies, I will be making a Maximus concept soon too. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert
giphy
A :star::star: Hero

“Listen, I didn’t want to have to do this but you leave me no choice
 Here comes the smolder.”

Role : Control

Position : Mid

Entrance : He marches forward proudly.

Victory : He poses with his arms crossed; hand on his chin and smiling.

Defeat : He loses consciousness and slowly falls forward with a goofy face (similarly to when he is hit with a frying pan).

Regular Attack : He flings his satchel at the opponent.

Skills

White Skill: The Stabbington Brothers

:sparkles:Fantastic Damage

Eugene whistles, and the Stabbington brothers charge at the opponents, knocking them back.

Green Skill: The Smolder

Eugene uses his smolder to charm the opposing team, leaving any female opponents charmed for x seconds. If all opponents are female, they are instead unable to move for x seconds.

OR

Eugene uses his smolder, which he does not realize is ineffective but behind him lowers Shorty holding Cupid’s arrow, who charms the opposing team, leaving any female opponents charmed for x seconds. If all opponents are female, they are instead unable to move for x seconds.

Blue Skill: Shifty Satchel

Eugene swings his satchel horizontally to hit the frontmost row of opponents with his satchel.

Purple Skill: Flynn Rider’s Charm

The Smolder now permanently slows any affected opponent.

Friendships

Eugene & Maximus - “Learning to Get Along”

Allies: Rapunzel, Judy Hopps, Joy.

Eugene & Nick Wilde - “Tricksters of the Trade”

Allies: Finnick, Dash, Vanellope.

2 Likes

Here’s Maximus. Up next will be Mother Gothel to complete the Tangled set. Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

Maximus
9586AD70-34F8-4AE6-B647-0345A0BDC839
A :star: Hero

“Neigh!”

Role : Tank

Position : Front

Entrance : He struts forward, sword in his mouth.

Victory : An apple rolls out on the ground from behind him; he drops his sword and eats it.

Defeat : He sits and holds his head down.

Regular Attack : He strikes the opponent with his sword.

Skills

White Skill: The Royal Guard

Maximus gains a temporary shield around himself, regaining a small amount of health for every few seconds while the shield is enabled.

Green Skill: Hind Leg Kick

Maximus turns and strikes the front-most opponent with a kick from his hind legs, knocking them back and dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: The Captain’s Horse

Maximus stands on his hind legs to establish his dominance, intimidating the opposing team and silencing them for X seconds.

Purple Skill: Toughest Horse Around

Hind Leg Kick now forces the affected opponent to remain back-line for the rest of the match. Additionally, Maximus regains health equivalent to X% of what the opponent lost.

Friendships

Maximus & Rapunzel - “ The Big Race ”

Allies: Eugene, Quorra, Duke Caboom.

Maximus & Olaf - “ An Icy Adventure ”

Allies: Elsa, Buzz Lightyear, Frozone.

1 Like

Finally, here is Mother Gothel to complete my Tangled set. :slight_smile:

Mother Gothel
tumblr_n6ygveuDPy1s4xqp1o1_1280
A :star: Hero

“You want me to be the bad guy? Fine. Now I’m the bad guy.”

Role : Damage

Position : Back

Appearance : Young, wearing her cloak. She is holding her basket, the magic flower is visibly inside. There are also daggers in the basket.

Entrance : She walks forward and pulls her cloak from her head.

Victory : She holds her hand out in front of her and looks at her nails, smiling.

Defeat : She pulls her cloak over her head, falls, and dissolves as she hits the ground.

Regular Attack : She throws a dagger from her basket.

Skills

White Skill: A Thief in the Night

:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

The lights go out momentarily. They flash back on, and Mother Gothel is now behind the opponent with the lowest health. She hits them over the head with her club dealing X damage. Then the lights flash back off, then on again with Mother Gothel in her original back-line position.

Green Skill: The Ruffian’s Dagger

Mother Gothel picks up two daggers, fans them out, then throws them at the two front-most opponents. Their armour is now decreased by X%.

Blue Skill: Sing, My Flower

:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

As with her white skill, the lights flash off. This time, Mother Gothel appears in front of the opponents, where she sings while holding her flower. The sudden burst of light deals X damage to all opponents, which varies based on position (Front-line takes 100% of the damage; Mid-line takes 80% of the damage; Back-line takes 55% of the damage). This leaves all targets blinded. After this flash, the lights go back out and on again, with Mother Gothel in her original position.

The blind has a chance to fail against opponents higher than level X.

Purple Skill: Mother Knows Best

Sing, My Flower now grants Mother Gothel X health and increases her armour by X%.

Friendships

Mother Gothel & Felix - “ Magic Hammer? ”

Allies : Calhoun, Wall-E, Violet.

Mother Gothel & Merida - “ Changing Your Fate Won’t Make You Happy ”

Allies : Hercules, Elastigirl, Woody.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who’s read my first wave of concepts; I’d like to know what you think about it. Feel free to leave your feedback for my concepts below. :slight_smile:

Rapunzel/Rapunzel & Pascal

0 voters

Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider

0 voters

Maximus

0 voters

Mother Gothel

0 voters

I will be closing these polls today. Thank you to everyone who left their input and feel free to add yours now while it is still open. :slight_smile:

“The lights go out momentarily. They flash back on, and Mother Gothel is now behind the opponent with the lowest health”. Nothin personel kid.

1 Like

What’s wrong with that?

1 Like

what is wrong with this??

1 Like

I liked this idea and I think it is true to her character
 but I don’t know. I did ask for opinions and appreciate constructive criticism. But that’s not what I’d call it.

I am also wondering about the thought process of whomever it was that liked their comment??

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney