Character Concept (Krazy Kino Edition): Champion David, The Hero of the Forum

That makes sense. Excited to see more of this.

2 Likes

Alright. I’m not dat kind of person. So just choose whom ever u like.

Now i feel really embarrassed. :flushed:

Now I should expect I won’t have a concept.

Eh, it doesn’t matter. Its my fault 4 asking (which I didn’t meant it) in the first place.

1 Like

You’re pretty active and helpful and funny! I think you can expect one soon?

1 Like

It’s no big deal. I didn’t take your asking as you demanding one made for yourself, simply making yourself the example. Requesting yourself multiple times is what I am more concerned with avoiding. I still enjoy your commentary and very well may make one for you down the line. No worries their friend! :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh thank u. I thought i got u triggered 4 a sec. :sweat_smile:
But thxs 4 understanding my mistake.

1 Like

When you make the next concept, is there going to be any mention of who nominated the user?

Not for the next one, since this was my own idea (although said individual has been nominated, so I may include it for the next one) but for every forum member after the second one I am making, yes the members who nominated that individual will be included.

5 Likes

Included as in friendships or as in like a “Hey, these are the people who nominated you!” note?

Correctamundo! They will be included in the preamble before the quote, design outline, entrance, victory and defeat animations.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the next one of these :smile:

3 Likes

Another quick question. When you’re doing those, do you look back at the person’s old posts to see what they like/their personality?

1 Like

Note to self amigo. I’m not sure Christopher David had animated for this game coming soon just wanted to know.

And even if he was choosing favorites theres nothing wrong with it life’s not fair, and great topic.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney