Character Concept: Minnie Mouse

After the Addition of Mickey and Goofy to the Game a few months ago, a third classic Mickey Mouse character seems likely in the near future. Who would’ve been better to add to the game than the classic Mickey sidekick, Minnie, which has stood next to him in cartoons since Steamboat Willie, in 1928.
Credit: Disney, pngfans.com
Character Description: Minnie Mouse is the charming, lovable companion of Mickey Mouse Since 1928. Her musical voice and charisma are what make her a true icon.
Full Name: Minnie Mouse
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Unlock: 2 Stars, 30 chips
Team: Red
Quote: I’ll sail the World in a day
From New York to Bombay
And Get Carried Away on you
Just dreaming of you.
Credit: Disney, disney.fandom.com
Costume: Minnie at the Bow-Tique

Credit: Disney, pinterest.com

Moves:
Entrance: Minnie appears as a holograph-like form, with her dots from her polka-dot dress falling onto her from above 0.5 seconds after.
Victory: 2 Pieces of Ribbon fall from above onto Minnie’s hands, with her moving her hands in and out, causing the ribbons to get tied into bows as Minnie strikes a pose.
Defeat: Minnie clenches her fists, and Strikes an angry look before she walks backwards off screen.

Skills:
Basic: Minnie takes out her glove, hitting the 2 Nearest Enemies with them taking x damage.
White: Welcome to my New Bow-Tique
Minnie takes out a Bow-Machine, that throws bows at all enemies, each enemy dealt x damage.
Green: Carried Away
Minnie takes out her ukulele and sings a song, charming enemies for x seconds and healing her x HP.
This Effect has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.
Blue: Surprise Hug!
Minnie Opens her arms and sings the word “La” 5 times, which move to on top of each enemy, dealing x damage to each.

Credit: Disney, https://youtu.be/j2Z3e6fSrYA
Purple: How Do I Look?
Minnie grabs Makeup from her dress and throws it at a random enemy, turning their face into Minnie’s face, stunning them for x seconds dealing them x damage and healing Minnie x HP.
This Effect has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.

Credit: Disney, awaltzthroughdisney.com
Red (Server 1 Only): She’s the Flower blooming in my heart!
Minnie does a curtsey, healing her x HP.

Friendships:
Minnie and Elsa: Snow-ka Dots
Minnie and Elsa go on a wild goose chase to find Olaf that was almost trapped by the creeps, meeting Woody, Miss Piggy, and Vanellope on the way. Elsa accidentally freezes Minnie in an ice block, but with Olaf’s, and Jasmine’s help, they thaw Minnie and everything is back on track.
“How do I Look?” stuns more than 1 enemy.
“How do I Look?” heals 1 ally that is lower than 50% HP x HP (per star)
Minnie and Mickey: Soulmice
Minnie and Mickey are separated on opposite sides of the city by creeps, losing any interest in fighting. Shank helps Mickey and Mike Wazowski helps Minnie bridge the gap, and reunite the two lovers, restarting their morale, helping them burst into song
''Carried away" heals Minnie x times more.
“Carried away” charms enemies x times as much time (per star)
Credit: Disney, awn.com

2 Likes

This should be in hero concept category

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney