Character Concepts (Links)

So looking over many character concepts and @Kinokan’s post which I dunno the name of I will be posting links to character concepts that I think is good (not the ones that got many critics). There will be new links every week. I hope you like them!

Likely

GRAVITY FALLS

• Dipper Pines
  • Mabel Pines
  • Wendy Corduroy
  • Soos Ramirez
  • Stanley Pines
  • Stanford Pines
  • Fiddleford McGucket
  • Bill Cipher

ALADDIN

• Jafar

BIG HERO 6

• Wasabi
  • Fred
  • Honey Lemon
  • Go Go Tomago
  • Yokai

101 DALMATIANS

• Cruella de Vil

MULAN

• Fa Mulan
  • Mushu

THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME

• Quasimodo
  • Esmeralda
  • Phoebus
  • Claude Frollo

BOLT

• Bolt

TANGLED

• Rapunzel

THE INCREDIBLES

• Syndrome

LILO & STITCH

• Lilo
  • Jumba & Pleakley

MICKEY & FRIENDS

• Donald Duck

WRECK-IT RALPH

• King Candy

CINDERELLA

• Fairy Godmother

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

• Oogie Boogie

TARZAN

• Tarzan
  • Clayton

RATATOUILLE

• Remy & Linguini

THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG

• Dr. Facilier

CARS

• Lightning McQueen

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

• Caterpillar
  • Cheshire Cat

Unlikely

UNDERTALE

• Sans
  • Papyrus

DUCKTALES (REBOOT)

• Scrooge McDuck
  • Huey Duck
  • Dewey Duck
  • Louie Duck
  • Webbigail Vanderquack
  • Lena DeSpell
  • Mrs. Beakly
  • Gizmoduck

OVER THE GARDEN WALL

• The Beast

STREET FIGHTERS

• Chun Li
10 Likes

Omfg stop messaging me ffs. I accidentally liked it. I can’t unlike It. Stop obsessing over this.

2 Likes

Yes they invite a lot of people.

It’s very easy to accidentally like or open something. I usually scroll with my thumb and my big thumb slips sometimes.

3 Likes

You can unlike anything you like you know :wink:

3 Likes

I just tried it. You can only unlike it if you just liked it. If it’s been a while, you can’t. I didn’t realize I liked until later.

Oh, I see…oh well

1 Like

Welp. I changed my name to @Sans_McCipher_Pines

Ah I believe you are referring to my Super Post that I made. Basically a post that exists as a hub for all my character concepts past to present. I see you do yours very rapidfire which I cam say I’m personally not a fan of. I love taking the time to review a character concept and go through multiple stages of planning and editing before I actually post one. As I get more sure of my craft the more I try to push the envelope and get more creative with each iteration. I also like more obsure movies and heroes then the princesses and fan favorites although I have dabbled there from time to time. I hope you can keep getting better at this and can use this to look back at your concepts as a bit of a nostalgia trip. Best of luck in your future concepts.

2 Likes

So I have been thinking… some of my concepts have purple skill’s that don’t fit the definition of a purple skill in the game. Should I fix them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

i hope those Character Might Show up in may!

@TheWhale Are you in my guild in Server 1? The guild DisneyDestroyers? Anyway it’s too soon for that to happen. I don’t think @Polaris has seen my concepts. So yeah that is totally sad. I hope I will be noticed by them… one day

Yes i know im in server 1 @Filadae_Djaq

I love these characters! Great work.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

For the incredibles maybe add screenslaver.make it the hipnotised pizza guy version.other than that,its all fine with me!

I let people have the chance to request concepts but no one did. If I decide to put Screenslaver in a poll then it is a possibility

1 Like

Thanks fila

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney