Character Fan Art Elimination

Just to clarify: Are we voting for who we want you to draw or who we don’t want you to draw?

Voting who you want me to draw.

1 Like

Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well and keeping safe.

It’s the 24th of July, so only 7 days left until I close voting.

If you havent voted yet nows your chance. Remember to vote for who you’d like to see fan art for.

Hey y’all, tomorrow is the last day for voting. If you haven’t voted for who you’d like to see fan art drawn for yet, nows your chance.

Hey everyone. Firstly, thank you to everyone who participated by picking characters and thank you to everyone who voted. We have our winner.

Kristoff and Sven have won your votes and will be my next piece of fan art.

Stay tuned for the next poll for fan art. Maybe yours will be next. :hugs:

Hey y’all,

I’m terribly sorry that this fan art is taking so long. :sweat:

At the start, I was waiting to get myself a graphics pad to switch over to digital drawings, but then, after finally getting it, I had a huge fallout with family. :broken_heart:

The past 2 months have been incredibly tough. Suffering from back pain and looking for somewhere to live without help has been no easy task. But I’ll hopefully be able to organize something this coming week. :crossed_fingers:

I have started on the drawing, it may just take a while to finish so I just thought I should update all of those who have enjoyed my art thus far. Thank you.

7 Likes

Oof… I hope evrything will be fine… Take all the time you need. Thanks for let us know.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney