Character Fan Art Elimination

Howdie y’all,

Kodey Caribou A.K.A Öh Dèér (S21) here.

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe.

So… It’s been half a month since I posted this topic and we have our first 10 characters. It’s time to start voting.

Everyone has 3 votes. It is multiple choice so you can pick upto 3 characters to vote for. Voting will be closed on the 31st of july.

Let’s find out who will be next together.

• Hades
  • Slinky-Dog
  • Jim Hawkins
  • Scar
  • Rex
  • Disgust
  • Sadness
  • Elsa
  • Fozzie Bear
  • Kristoff & Sven

0 voters

(PS:)

(I have decided to do a little something in the picture to commemorate whoevers pick is chosen. Be it just your name or just a little doodle but i will discuss it with whoever it is.)

If Hades is your pick why wouldn’t you do a fan art on him? Seems a bit strange to have a whole elimination game for this :man_shrugging:

Because its also nice to see who everyone else would want to see drawn too. There may be others who’d also like to see hades. Hes just one of the toons ive had my eye on like my previous one stitch.

Ummmmmmm how do I even do this?

Just comment who you pick and ill add it to the list, ill probably keep track of who has more suggestions if the list gets full.

Slinky Dog for me

I pick Jim Hawkins

1 Like

I pick Scar

1 Like

I pick rex

I pick disgust

1 Like

:point_down:

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Uhhh… whoops

Nice these are some great picks so far. :grin:

Well, I pick Sadness

I pick Elsa

I pick foozie bear

1 Like

I pick kristoff & sven

Hey y’all.

To all of those who have replied with character picks. I have updated my first post with your names next to your picks and i have added a little note at the end. Please take a few moments to read through it as we’ll soon be closing off the picks to start the eliminating process.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, it’s time to vote. I have added a poll to my main post. Please read it carefully and make your picks.

Howdie everyone. Its the 10th of july. Only 21 days left until voting closes. Lets get those votes in. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney