Character Ideas

Send me a character and I’ll try to make a moveset out of them!

1 Like

Mulan
Kim Possible
Pooh
Jim Hawkins
Evelyn Deavor

Dumbo
Tod & Copper (The Fox and the Hound)
Gurgi (The Black Cauldron)
Timon & Pumbaa
Hercules
Mulan
Tarzan
Bolt
Repunzel
Dodger (Oliver & Company)
Lady & The Tramp
Olaf
Basil (The Great Mouse Detective)

1 Like

Jack Skellington
Sally
Randle from monsters inc
Simba
Peter pan

Just Mary poppins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speedy mcqueen
Metar

1 Like

Donald Duck from Mickey and Friends
Goofy from Mickey and Friends
Angel from Lilo and Stitch
Sparky from Lilo and Stitch

Lighting Mcqueen
Mater
Ariel
Mulan
Wasabi
Honey Lemon
Gogo
Fred
Aurora
Simba
Hercules

Yeah, dats who I want to see in the game.

1 Like

How about Elsa and Anna?

I’ll try to improve his skills though… not my format though…

Winnie the Pooh, a mid Control Character equipped with his jars of hunny and his friendliness. His knack for being very optimistic during times of despair will let him win his battle.

“Might I have a teeny tiny of a small smackerel of honey?"

BASIC ATTACK: Scoops a handful of ‘hunny’ and throws it at the enemy

• WHITE: “Honey Smash”, when he activates this skill, he stops his Basic Attack and looks at the jar, only to find it empty. He then throws it at the closest enemy and stunning them for 4 seconds. After executing that skill, he takes another Jar of ‘Hunny’ and prepares his Basic Attack. Deals Normal damage.

• GREEN: “Healing Hunny”, instead of throwing the ‘hunny’, he eats it, granting him health and energy.

• BLUE: “Think, Think, Think”, stops throwing ‘hunny’ and sits down and thinks about life for 2 seconds. After that, he stands up and shares his allies what he has thought about, granting his allies Reality for 6 seconds.

• PURPLE: “Extra Sticky Hunny", every 3 basic attacks, Pooh throws a scoop of ‘hunny’ a little bigger than the others and throws it at the closest enemy, slowing them down for 4 seconds. Deals Normal Damage.

APPEARANCE: Based on his appearance in the classic cartoon, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

ENTRANCE: He enters the fight eating his jar of ‘hunny’, then realizes that his allies are ready to fight, so he prepares a fighting stance

VICTORY: Looks warily of enemies, then finds out that there are none left, so he sits down and happily eats his ‘hunny’

DEFEAT: Drops his Jar of ‘Hunny’ and it rolls away, causing him to run after it.

1 Like

Try to send me only one at a time, please

I’ll help you if I have time… :slight_smile:

Jafar as a genie would make a great tank that does damage

Mary Poppins
Peter Pan
Ariel

@JokersWild Bambi?

1 Like

Princess Merida from Brave

She is already in the game. U know dat, right?

I want Tangled characters, such as

Repunzel
Maximus
Flynn

I also want Cars characters, such as

Lightning McQueen, with different paint job costumes
Mater
Sally

Beauty and the Beast characters

Dont forget lighting mcqueen known as speedy mcqueen if you allready mentioned metar they could have friendship toghter

Goofy Ron stoppable Kim possible Donald sora Minnie Pluto daisy Fred wasabi gogo honey lemon and Davey jones plus starwars marvel and Indiana Jones characters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney