Characters I want in DHBM

Not gonna lie to you, there are hundreds of characters I want in the game, but currently, this is the list of who I want.

Fred (Big Hero 6)
Gogo (Big Hero 6)
Honey Lemon (Big Hero 6)
Wasabi (Big Hero 6)
Phineas (Phineas and Ferb)
Ferb (Phineas and Ferb
Star (Star vs the Forces of Evil)
McQueen (Cars)
Be… wait that one is happening
Yesss (Wreck It Ralph)
Spamley (Wreck It Ralph)

6 Likes

If you mentioned mcqueen did you seen my mcqueen and mater concepts i done not to long ago? If you did do you think they are good?

I want star wars.thats why I’m doing my star wars concept series!(not trying to change the subject)

I want C3P0 and R2-D2 (duo),poe and BB-8 (Duo),finn,rey,kylo ren,chewbacca and porg(duo),general hux,and finally the new general from the latest movie

Who is be…?

Be… is belle, she’s coming soon.

Star Wars is not made by Disney, they are owned by Disney because they were bought.

Um…

Yes. They are made by Disney. But perblue does not have the rights.

No this guy known as George Lucas & His company LucasFilms made Star Wars, not Disney. You have to be made by Disney to be a Disney franchise.

There in disney kingdoms,and there in emoji blitz.so that does make a chance.but thx for the info

If Star of Svtfoe is released, she must go with Marco :rofl:

Belle is coming?YES

But we need mulan characters.mushi and cri kee(lucky cricket)(duo)mulan and li shang

Winnie the pooh:winnie the pooh,Christopher Robin,tigger,piglet,kanga and roo (duo),eeyore,rabbit,the owl(I dont know the name(

Dumbo:dumbo and Timothy mouse (duo),the showman guy.

Mary poppins returns:Mary poppins

Mickey mouse:minnie,(polka dot dress),chip and dale(duo),daisy,Pluto,Pete

Toy story:DEFINELTLY FORKY,Sarge,mr and ms potato head(duo),slinky,toy aliens(trio)bullseye

Lion king:spirit mufasa,shenzi banzai and ed(trio)

Finding nemo:hank and dory (in the sippy cup),fluke and rudder,gerald

Alladin:abu,sultan,the parrot

Atlantis:I dont know what disneys Atlantis is,I only know about it because kida is in the game now.please comment Atlantis characters and I’ll put them in.

Muppets:KERMIT!!!,fozzy bear,pepe the king prawn,scooter,rowlf the dog,Sam the eagle,zoot,beaker,George the janitor,sweetums,pops,Janice,Lew Zealand,muppet newscaster,Robin,marvin Suggs,mr waldorf,dr teeth,camilla the chicken,foo-foo,dr julius strangepork,Wanda and wayne(duo),statler,sgt.floyd pepper,Rizzo the rat,hilda,link hogthob,beaureGard the stagehand.

Cinderella:cinderella,prince charming,jaq and gus (duo),fairy godmother,drizella and anastasia(duo) ,lady tremaine.

Beauty and the beast:belle is coming,lumiere,the clock,chip and mrs potts(duo).
To be continued-

Cruella De Vil and Kermet the frog I want them in disney Heroes Battle mode

And Whinnie the pooh I want him in the game

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney