Characters id like to see in the game

it would be so fun to have ariel and triton added to the game, would be excited to see them join the game.

I agree with Ariel! in my opinion I think she’d be a support

Yeah I’d like to see them come in along with main characters from each franchise that’s not in the game like Anna from Frozen and Daisy from Mickey Mouse/Ducktales

Grumpy ! Or Gusgus!

I’d like to see Mufasa, Kiara, Aladar, Tarzan, Kerchak, Kenai and Koda make it into this amazing game if possible. Mufasa could be a tank showing his role as King and leading the charge as well as protecting his team. And could have friendships with Woody and Simba and Nala. Kiara could be a damage in the middle and being a strong sweeper and her friends could be Merida and Violet since all three are roughly the same age and would have interesting friendships with each other. Aladar could be a tank and being lead of his team similar to Mufasa and his friends could be Rex and Mufasa since Rex and Aladar are both dinosaurs and would get along very well while Mufasa provides wisdom and how to be a good leader to Aladar as he is a new leader of a herd last we see of him in his movie. Then Tarzan as a control to make it interesting as he can mimic sound effects and be very intelligent to outwit his opponents and his friends would be Elsa to help him understand royalty better as well he would get along with Chief Bogo because I could see Tarzan being very unique for a situation Chief Bogo is dealing with in clearing out Creeps. Kerchak would play as a tank leading his team and being very protective similar to his family and his friends would be Mufasa and Tarzan since Mufasa is similar to Kerchak as far as role in their families and Tarzan since they are in the same movie together and despite Kerchak being cold and not caring for Tarzan for most of his life, he does come around in the end. Lastly, Kenai and Koda as a tag team similar to Timon and Pumbaa and they could be support having the Great Spirits play a role in their move set and their friends being Baloo and Winnie the Pooh since all four characters are bears and I could see them getting along very well with Baloo being relaxed as most of the bears were in Brother Bear and Pooh would be interesting to be friends with Kenai and Koda if they got added.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it has been confirmed that Tarzan will not be coming to the game due to copyright issues. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

No Tarzan?! That sucks :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

I would agree for Ariel since I know everyone wants Ariel to be coming but other characters I’m super hopeful for are Anna, daisy, RATLD characters, cruella, mother gothel, and even ducktales characters

1 Like

Figured it was a long shot. They could do Tantor though right?

That is sad! I don’t particularly like Tarzan but I feel bad for all the fans nonetheless. I know how it feels like when a favorite movie or character is in no game to be featured.

1 Like

Mandolorion and the child

And anakin

Hello, welcome to the forums, a bit of advice please keep the replies in a single comment

Ok thank you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney