Marcy Amphibia

Sprig Amphibia

Polly Amphibia

Hop pop Amphibia

Yesss Ralph breaks the Internet

Taffyta Muttonfudge Wreck it Ralph

Goslyan Darkwing duck

Webby Ducktales

I’d go for the guys from “Amphibia”, to go with Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz.
Disney Channel FOR LIFE!!!

2 Likes

Where did they say? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Some other people have say this. Which is probably fake.

1 Like

I would love to see April, May, and June, Daisy’s nieces in the game. They are as good as Heuy, Louie and Dewey in the comics.

I don’t think Disney Channel shows will be added…. but then again Kim Possible and Phineas and Ferb were added so anything is possible ig :sob::man_shrugging:

It might be possible for more Disney Channel Heroes to be added. Who knows!? :smiley:

I think Amphibia should get added

well where about Cassim, Aladdin´s father

I thought it was based on movies? Both shows has movies…

how is this flagged?? I don’t understand

Idk if it really needed to be flagged, but I can think of some reasons why it was…

1. Calling out the Yesss spammer, which was both obvious and unnecessary, because it is better to flag and ignore them instead of trying to call them out and give them attention.
  2. Trying to “confirm” that PB will not add Yess or Taffyta to the game because of “some incident” when realistically, PB and Disney can add whoever they want to to DH:BM and none of us can claim that we know for sure who they will or won’t add.

And on another note, where in the world did you get that “1-14%” statistic from? Seems like a random probability to include in a situation that you can’t numerically measure. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Mirable Ecanto

Merlock from DuckTales 1990 movie

That is a good one

I’m still holding out hope for Elisa Maza, Maid Marian, and the rest of the Justice Ducks and Fearsome Five - Stegmut, Neptunia, Morgana, Negaduck, Bushroot, and Liquidator.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney