Characters who I really wish were in Disney heroes battle mode

I hope you like this list and please give me feedback if one of these characters on your list was the same character that you want in the game

1. Star Wars characters: now, there is definitely a big chance that Star Wars characters won’t be in the game, but come on it’s one of me and my dad‘s favorite franchises to watch! so Disney if you’re feeling cool, put them in the game!

Big baby or the clown from toy story: I really like these toy story characters, and I think that the friendship stories for these characters would be good for lotso bear

Ember and Wade from elemental: honestly, some people say this movie suck, but I think it was pretty good! And also, I would really like to see what Disney has to do with its move set

Elio: again, it looks sick, but just release it when the movie comes out. yeah that’s pretty much it. I don’t have much to say about this movie.

Mirabel or Antonio: I mean come on! we need Encanto characters in the game! Encanto is such a good movie, I love it, and the only reason I picked these two is because that they would make such a good friendship team and I would really like to see both of their move sets(specially because Mirabel doesn’t have any powers)

Queen Elinor, from brave: now again, people said that this movie sucked, but it was pretty decent to me! Personally, I would really like to see one of Queen Eleanor’s moves to be transformed into a bear(also, of course I want to see some friendship interactions with Merida!)

the walrus from Alice in Wonderland: honestly, he’s a very not much seen character, and I want to see what Disney does with him honestly, because I think he’s a good character plus I played as him in a play for Alice in Wonderland(and maybe even pair him up with the carpenter for a duo hero)

The owl house: OK this is the part where we get into Disney Channel characters. either pick Luz and amity as a duo, or Luz and king. i’m surprised Luz wasn’t in the game first but again, eda is a good character!

anne and spring. honestly, they would probably be the best dual character in the game and again I’d really like to see their move set! I love anfibia BTW

GRAVITY FALLS BABY! it is my favorite Disney Channel show of all time! I’d love to see dipper and Mabel as a duo team, or Stan, or Gideon, or soos , or any of the characters! IT NEEDS TO BE IN THE GAME!!!

SNEAK PEEK: I may or may not be making a concept of every character on this list! (Except for elio. At least until the movie comes out :wink:)

2 Likes

Think of some other characters that l can make concepts of!
(But don’t do characters that already have concepts. I don’t want to steal ideas!)

1 Like

We won’t get, it was said.

We absolutely DON’T need anything from toy story, even more with slower candance.

The movie won’t come out in next 2 years… ehh? How you know you like it?

Merida is enough. Don’t need waste time with others.

Because it’s barely a character, don’t need more 2 minutes “wonders”.

She absolutely doesn’t need to be a duo, all 3 could be easily released separately.

Others are good.

3 Likes

I asked what concepts to make.
Not to correct everything I said
(Also elio comes out next year! Where have you been?)

Elemental only came out a few months ago so they probably wouldn’t get added just yet
And I don’t think we really need any more Toy story characters there’s quite a lot already. But I wouldn’t mind having more alice In wonderland character’s (Not sure about the walrus though)

1 Like

I dont think we need more Alice characters. What’s Alice and wonderland?

You’ve never heard of alice in wonderland? @Totally_Regular_Bro
Anyways, search wikipedia Alice in Wonderland (1950s)

And this is the best wishlist ever @GF_fan, keep up the good work, love your wishlists and concepts!

I’ve heard of Alice in wonderland, I asked what is Alice and wonderland

They meant alice in wonderland

1 Like

Lets stay on topic

I just want Pixar Elemental and Cars are in game

2 Likes

You’ve been told multiple times that Cars characters can’t come to sizing issue

3 Likes

Ignore them @Taylor

Don’t give up. Try, try and try again. Good luck

They dont work at perblue, also cars just cant come

Ahem they aren’t coming according to Perblue due to sizing issues.

1 Like

Ok if you guys say Cars can’t come to the game then The Good Dinosaur can’t come to the game too

Just stop spamming, cars isn’t coming to DHBM!

1 Like

Ok? But I never said anything about The Good Dinosaur.

3 Likes

I just want concept ideas!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney