Characters you’d like to see in game

I would love more lilo and stitch characters, Winnie ther Pooh characters, and Mulan.

3 Likes

Yes Rafiki should be in the game as a healer

I also would love to see Jungle book characters like Baloo or Shercon as a villian. Maybe Dopey ,Aurora,Or Lady or the Tramp

This would be awesome! Tigger too! I forgot about them :smiley:

Balloo would be bloody fantastic! I wouldn’t be able to make a team that worked. It just be a team of my favourites, and he’d be in!

Mostly yes, he used fear, but sometimes he does some damage himself. He used a torch to burn a mill with people in it. He used a dagger, later a sword to get rid of Quasimodo and Esmeralda. He used his cape to blind the hunchback and throw him from the roof. I still think he would be a great addition. Next Halloween, maybe :fire:

Isn’t zurg a Villain(idk how to spell)?

1 Like

Zurg is not evil charther the real vilian in toy story 2 was al who tried to steal woody and put him in toys museum in japan besides off this movie i dont remember a movie where zurg appearing in

He makes a brief cameo in toy story 3 during the credits.

All 101 Dalmatians.

1 Like

Star and Marco! Oh how I love and shall miss SvtFoE!

I would totally love to see cricket green or tilly green from big city greens i just love that show! And it would be awezome to see them in disney heroes!

Roger Rabbit and Oswald the lucky rabbit

1 Like

I don’t know who they are, really sorry!

Honestly I think that Halloween would be a good time to put in someone like Frollo. Or any villain for that matter. Last year, they released only villains for Halloween, and I want it to stay like that as a tradition. I really want to go from this,

Overview

• Villains have arrived just in time for the Halloween season!
    • Hades from Disney’s Hercules
    • Maleficent from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty
    • Scar from Disney’s The Lion King
      -Polaris

To something like this.

Overview

• More villains have come to the game to celebrate the Halloween festivities!
    • Jafar from Disney’s Aladdin
    • Dr. Facilier from Disney’s The Princess And The Frog
    • Yzma from Disney’s The Emperor’s New Groove
    • Syndrome from Disney Pixar’s The Incredibles

Just my four personal wanted villains.

DISCLAIMER: The overview above is in absolutely no way affiliated or connected with any of Perblue’s plans to release new heroes, and should any of these heroes be added soon is purely coincidental. I just thought it’d be a cool format to announce my wanted heroes. And sorry for posting on an old topic.

2 Likes

Like your pack of villains, want all of them, yet Frollo is still my N1. But we still have a lot of time till Halloween, so let us wait.
23ac9c596e92f332bf9f818a5455a2040dd61852r1-480-270_hq

1 Like

They are from a disney channel show that came out in 2018 and season 2 is having new episodes

Pete, Tarzan, Clayton, Ariel

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney