Chef Gusteau: A Hero Concept!

Chef Gusteau

Role: Frontline Tank
Quote: Anyone can cook!
Stars: :star2: (10 chips)
Trial team: Yellow
Gusteau is here, which means creeps should be scared. This Chef is ready to cook his way through enemies!

Entrance: Gusteau floats onto the battlefield.

Victory: Gusteau floats around in circles, while cheering.

Defeat: Gusteau gets blown away, and disappears.

Basic attack: Gusteau throws a piece of cheese at an enemy.

SKILLS

White skill: Anyone Can Cook!
Gusteau takes out his world famous book, increasing his and two other ally’s movement and attack speeds by 100%, and inspiring them. Then, he throws the book at all enemies, decreasing their movement and attack speeds by 50%, dealing X fantastic damage, and snaring three random enemies.

Green skill: Food Variants
Gusteau spawns one of his frozen food versions. The frozen food variant is now counted as an ally. That variant has X health, and X basic damage. The variant deals normal damage to enemies whenever it uses its attack.

Blue skill: Pan Pummel
Gusteau takes out two frying pans, and does his iconic pose, giving a sheild around all ally’s that lasts X seconds. Then he pummels all enemies, reducing their movement and attack speed by 150% for 5 seconds, and dealing normal damage.

Purple skill: Stealing?
Anytime an enemy steals anything from an ally, they are scared and snared for 10 seconds. Gusteau also becomes invincible for 10 seconds.

Red skill: Gusteau’s Son
Whenever an enemy is snared, their attack speed is decreased, and all of Gusteau’s ally’s are healed for 10% of their max hp.

FRIENDSHIPS

Friendship 1: Gusteau and Linguine & Remy
Disk: Whenever an ally has a debuff, they are healed for X percent of their max hp.
Ally’s: Collete, Winnie the Pooh, and Animal.

Friendship 2: Gusteau and Ron Stoppable
Disk: + X starting energy
Allys: Pete, Hopper, and Baymax

Counters for: Pacha, Mother Gothel, Mad Hatter (Al), Yzma, and Mr Big.

Hello! This is my second concept, and thanks for reading it! Please comment if you have any suggestions or issues with this concept! Thanks!

3 Likes

Sometimes I miss click and accidentally create topics, but this is unfinished, you should finish it

3 Likes

Yes sorry, it was a misclick!

1 Like

Very good concept, I thought this was going to be the real Gusteau and not the ghost version, which was a neat idea using the ghost version. Like you said at my Megamind concept earlier, I’d use this hero

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me!

Just wondering, what disks do you think would be better?

1 Like

Definitely Linguine and Remy

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

Wow, this is good! It’s true to the movie. :+1:

Thank You!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney