Stars at beginning:
Entrace: Chicken Little flies to his position with soda
Victory: Chicken Little dance and sing with spoon
Defeat: Piece of sky falls on Chicken Little’s head, dazing him.
Basic attack: Chicken Little hits closest enemy with baseball bat (smaller than in movie)
White skill: The sky is falling!
Pieces of sky falls into enemies’ heads, they fall on each enemy, 1 second apart from each.
Each piece deal X damage and stuns for 6 seconds.
Stun has chance to fail on enemies above level X.
Green skill: Pop the soda
Chicken Little use soda to fly over the enemies, dealing to all enemies X damage and reducing their attack and movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds.
Blue skill: Big baseball bat attack
Chicken Little use bigger bat every 5 basic attacks, dealing X damage at the nearest enemy and all nearby enemies. Enemies affected by this skill are also stunned for 5 seconds.
Purple skill: Dodge performances
Chicken Little have a 35% chance to dodge attacks from enemies.
If Chicken Little dodges debuff he will reflect them back to enemy.
Debuff reflecting has chance to fail on enemies above level X.
Red skill: Little Brave Chicken
Chicken Little is immune to scare.
Chicken Little on basic attacks steals all buffs from enemies.
Buff stealing has chance to fail on enemies above level X.
Additional stat boosts:
- more HP
- more reality
- bigger basic damage
Hiro - Science for dummies
Stronger true damage
- Chicken Little also deal X true damage with [Big baseball bat attack]
- +X HP
- Chicken Little’s and allies true damage deal 30% more damage (+30% per star)
- Everytime enemies receive true damage they are stunned for 2 seconds (+2 seconds per star)
Judy Hoops - Prove your true
More pieces from sky
- +X skill power
- +X armor to Chicken Little and allies
- To enemy with highest HP falls 1 more piece from [The sky is falling!] (5th star: +1 more piece)
- To enemy with highest basic damage falls 1 more piece from [The sky is falling!] (5th star: +1 more piece)
- Each piece from [The sky is falling!] stuns 1.2 seconds longer (+1.2 seconds per star)