Chihiro Ogino spirits into battle!

Who else besides me thinks Chihiro from Spirited Away would be an interesting addition to the game?

Interesting…yes. Possible in any sense of the word? No. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure Disney does not own Studio Ghibli. If so that would be news to me but aside from the sheer aesthetic difference there are soooooooooo many more iconic disney characters that would or should be implemented before her.

Kudos for a crazy off the wall idea but it’s simply not a feasible idea. At least not in my opinion.

1 Like

…who is she and why does she look animeish??? O.o

Because she is from an anime. Spirited Away is made by Studio Ghibli released in 2001 and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, a legend in the anime community. It was for the longest time the highest grossing anime movie for about 15 years until the 2016 release of Kimi no na wa (Your Name) dethroned it. Like I said this couldn’t be further from Disney.

:open_mouth: no…but I should watch it then!!! This was made before I was born :open_mouth:

Well, except that Spirited Away (and all the Ghibli movies for that matter) were released in the west by Disney. More connection than you think.

Still pretty impossible for them to be in this game though

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney