Chip & Dale Concept

This concept was requested by @IAmASnowySpongeYo

Chip & Dale

The nuttiest chipmunks you’ll ever see, Chip & Dale bombard enemies with acorns while staying safe in their beloved tree.

“We’re just a couple of crazy rascals out to have some fun!”
:star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Red

Basic Attack: They throw acorns

Entrance: They run into their tree

Victory: They cheer

Defeat: They looked shocked

Skills

White Skill: Harvest Season

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Passive: Chip & Dale start each wave in their tree. When Chip & Dale are knocked back, they fall out of their tree, unable to use skills or Basic Attacks until they climb back in. While in their tree, they receive 60% less damage from all sources.

Active: Chip & Dale fly across the screen on their plane and drop acorns on all enemies, dealing X Damage to them and stunning them for 12 seconds if they are below 25% Max HP.

Green Skill: Going Nutty
Normal Damage :fist:

Chip throws a bag of nuts at the enemy with the least HP, dealing X Damage to them and nearby enemies.

Blue Skill: Winter Storage

The first time Chip & Dale reach 0 HP, they eat a handful of nuts and toss some to allies, healing themselves and allies for X HP and grating them 3 stacks of Hardy. An acorn marker appears to mark that they have been KO’d once

Purple Skill: Timber!

True Damage :shield:
The second time Chip & Dale reach 0 HP, their tree falls down on the enemy team, instantly KO’ing the closest enemies.

The instant KO can fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Rescue Rangers

The first projectile that would get passed by Chip & Dale gets absorbed by them, but they take 50% of the damage over 6 seconds. For every stack of Hardy a hero has, their Attack Speed is increased by 10% and they gain X Basic Damage.

+X Skill Power
+Y Armor
+Z Max HP

Friendships 

Bush Pilot
Chip & Dale and Baloo
Healing gives Hardy

Disk Power

+X Skill Power

Memories

• Whenever an Chip & Dale or an ally has Heal Over Time, they gain 1 stack of Hardy’s
    (Plus 1 stack per star)

Allies: Oogie Boogie, Vanellope, Kim Possible

My Frenemy
Chip & Dale and Donald Duck
Disable blocking

Disk Power

+X Reality

Memories

• Chip & Dale can block 1 disable every 10 seconds and instead gain 2 stacks of Hardy
    (Minus 1 second per star)

Allies: Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse

10 Likes

Please post all feedback

Receive.

Good concept!

1 Like

Thank you for pointing that out lol

[Chip y Chophttps://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/chip-y-chop/1285129](Chip y Chophttps://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/chip-y-chop/1285129)

Aquí yo ya lo hice desde octubre
No es por mala onda
Pero un consejo que me dieron es no hacer conceptos ya hechos

No existe un sistema de reclamo sobre la creación de conceptos, debe sentirse libre de hacer un concepto o quien sea.

A esto debería ponerse un marca de bellota ya que es unica de ellos

Dímelo a mi un día me ocultaron una publicación por haber hecho un concepto ya hecho

Buena idea, lo agregaré

Te recomendaría esta amistad que hice yo

Chip y Chop / Simba y Nala

Campaña: Evitando a Zazu

Disco: Escondiéndose

Aliados: Baloo, Winnie The Pooh, Hank y Dory

Consejos para el futuro, no intente convertir el concepto de otra persona en el suyo

Cuando hace un concepto aparece su tema se parece a:
Y ahí aparece si ya lo hicieron

si aparece pero tu puedes hacer tu propio concepto original con habilidades originales y otras cosas :+1:

2 Likes

This is a fantastic idea. I have been waiting for these two for a while. Now my only touch would be to make them the Rescue Ranger versions that will allow for the additions of the other characters from the show (Monterey Jack & Zipper and Gadget).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney